1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

turn signal flasher location???????

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 01:45 AM
cheeks300zx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turn signal flasher location???????

I just bought a 97 Dodge Avenger V6 for $ 700.00 dollars. Theirs a few problems with it so far I fixed most of it. My turn signals are not working at all I can't even hear the clicking when I activate the turn signal. So that tells me its the flasher went bad. I checked all of my fuses everything is good. My hazzards work with no problem they activate and work. I located the hazzard flasher unit behind the stereo. When I active the hazzard this small redish box clicks so common sense will tell you that's the hazzard unit. My problem is where is this F$#@&% flasher???? I'm stumped!!! I went to the dealer and couldn't get me the flasher because they requested a part number and they didn't have a diagram on their computer to let me know where is it!! Thry told me its due to the car being Mitsubishi vehicle !!! Is the hazard unit behind the stereo also controls the turn signals? If so why does my hazzards work and not my turn signal??? Anyone know? And please don't guess or think you know. I've looked for days no luck!!

Old 02-27-2007, 02:36 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker
Default RE: turn signal flasher location???????

You need blinker fluid. They sell some off this site right here. http://www.kalecoauto.com/[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 02-27-2007, 02:38 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker

My bad man u set urself up. I have no clue where the flasher is.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:42 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

Lol, Pappi.
There are a few relays behind the radio. I had a similar issue and for some reason, mine called for a new Hazard switch. I take it that, that is the brain of for the turn signals and hazards.
You may or may not have this..

Here's the originating site.
http://rcaz.com/rcaz/sub%20indexes/t...r/DSC01485.jpg

Quick Reply: turn signal flasher location???????