I have a 2000 SLT 5.9L that I've recently purchased. The car has 65k but I can't find the documentation that the 60k was done. The 60k includes:
1) Change Oil
2) Replace engine Oil filter
3) Replace engine air cleaner filter
4) Replace ignition cables
5) Inspect PCV valve and replace as necessary
6) Replace spark plugs
7) Inspect auto tension drive belt and replace as necessary
So, my questions are....
1) Are there any recommendations as to replacing any of these items w/ "better" parts (for filters, plugs, cables, etc) than what the dealer would replace with?
2) Where does the Oil filter go (sshh...don't tell anyone...but I rarely change my own oil...since..we'll it's so cheap of a services