1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Brake lines

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2023, 02:04 PM
KillerLemming
Professional
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Brake lines

Hello, Does anyone know a good place where I can buy a full set of brake lines for a 2003 Durango 5.9 4x4? Preferably on a budget. Thank you

Old 02-07-2023, 03:23 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,177 Likes on 2,930 Posts

Do you actually NEED all of them??? I just go to the parts store, buy their straight line, with fittings already on it, in something close to the right length, and bend 'em up as need. MUCH cheaper than pre-bent lines.

That said, fine lines, and and inline tube both offer complete sets, but, around 200 bucks for those..... (and they may even be stainless....)

Old 02-07-2023, 03:43 PM
KillerLemming
Professional
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Do you actually NEED all of them??? I just go to the parts store, buy their straight line, with fittings already on it, in something close to the right length, and bend 'em up as need. MUCH cheaper than pre-bent lines.

That said, fine lines, and and inline tube both offer complete sets, but, around 200 bucks for those..... (and they may even be stainless....)
I have no problem with 200. I plan to replace them all because currently there are 2 areas where it is leaking, and i have already replaced one other due to a previous leak.

Old 02-07-2023, 03:47 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,177 Likes on 2,930 Posts

Originally Posted by KillerLemming
I have no problem with 200. I plan to replace them all because currently there are 2 areas where it is leaking, and i have already replaced one other due to a previous leak.
That you are likely on the correct path. I think "stainless steel brakes" or some such also has line sets in various materials.

Quick Reply: Brake lines