1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Durango Seats

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 10:53 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have the leather seats. Not really care for them other than low maintenance. but it sticks to your skin when you sweat and burn your naked butt if it is hot outside! LOL, So I bought myself a set of black seat covers with the red dodge emblems and solved my problem! Have my cake and eat it too!

My wife's jetta with the perforated type leather (has tiny holes in it) are great on your skin! don't stick, however, it still can burn ya if the interior gets hot in the summer. Gonna get a set of covers for wifey's car soon too.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have the leather seats. Not really care for them other than low maintenance. but it sticks to your skin when you sweat and burn your naked butt if it is hot outside! LOL, So I bought myself a set of black seat covers with the red dodge emblems and solved my problem! Have my cake and eat it too!

My wife's jetta with the perforated type leather (has tiny holes in it) are great on your skin! don't stick, however, it still can burn ya if the interior gets hot in the summer. Gonna get a set of covers for wifey's car soon too.

Old 02-21-2013, 11:54 AM
Compactc9
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heated seats came in 01 with the new interior, before that they weren't. I like my leather seats more in the winter than the summer. I'm just glad I can park in shade at work and the A/C still works. I like how easy they clean.

Quick Reply: Durango Seats