Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

SmokinJoe02<--- Isn't that what happens on a trip to Moab anyway.....LOL

It's not that bad.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:19 AM
redfernclan
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw the adds in 1998 and fell in love with the looks. I told everyone at work that I would have one of those and after about 6 months, I did. Went through the options and picked out exactly what I wanted and off to the dealer I went. The SLT package had just about everything I wanted and a little more. I was ready to order it and wait for delivery but they found one that was 250 miles away that was just about what I wanted so I went for it. The only thing I did not get that I was going too and regreted it was the bench seat up front. Believe it or not, I still have the dealer add for the options available and the window sticker from when I bought it. Put the first 100,000 miles on as my primary rig then gas prices went nuts so I bought a commuter car. Now it sits in the shed with 120,000 on it and gets about 2000 a year on it towing the boat or trailer. I change the engine oil every other year along with the antifreeze. Knock on wood, I just hope it keeps going a few more years before the tranny goes.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1 Owner