Hello all, 1st post herebut I have taken alot of your tricks and suggestionsfor fixing my neon before, thanks to all,but this tinme I can't seem to find anything about this problem.
OBDII Code P1492 - Battery Temperature Sensor Voltage Too High
Here's what happened. I changed my fan relay yesterday and when Itook outthe battery, which by the way is old, the positive "thingy" where you clip the positive connector almost came out. When I reconnected the battery the car started up no problem but the battery light came on. I checked the code and it was P1492. I thought it was simply time to change the battery which I did tonight, I erased the code and started the car. The battery light came on again ans so did the code. I did that a few time to make sure and the light and code keeps coming back.
I'm just wondering what it could be and could it be damaging to anything under the hood?
My Neon's a 1998 2.0 DOHC
Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on Dodge Forums!