1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 03:38 PM
rayraydoet
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out

hey guys im building a turbo neon. at the molment i got a block thats bored out with venloia racing pistons with custom vavle spacing and and racing ports. total seal rings. im waiting till i get some money to buy the best rods i can get for my engine. all arp hardware. thats in the mist of being built right now. but for hte mean time i got a stock block with comp cam hr 259 cam and hd springs. aem,adjustible pulley its sohc. i got hahns turbo kit with no intercooler, i got snow performance water alcaholol injection, plx r 500 wide band and data logger, apexi boost controler ,boost gauge, the water injection is boost controled, i got nitrous maximizer 2 in he car with full pc control and rpogessive and map boost control, can be used for lag control and so on very hi tech. i got racing oil pan, a fully built automatic trans manul val e body new clutches and so on. i got aeromtive fuel regulator and all new aluminum fuel retun line( spool boy mod). i currently have no missing link or map clamp. here are pictures of my cars engine an goodies im guna up load them soon give me a few mins thanks

also guys igot question. should i use a missing link or a map clamp? i was think a clamp because then i can tune the tubo for more power right?? all opiouns needed and apricated. also do i need to get that? is all that happens that the engine lgith goes on is hte only problem then do i have to buy the missing link or a map clamp

Old 03-19-2009, 04:22 PM
rayraydoet
Professional

here are pictures of my nitous, water injection cam gear ,oil pan turbo setup, i used turbo pipes from my 300zx i had laying around. im also going to intstall soon direct port injection im guna set it up for 50 hp total IM GUNA HAVE 2 STAGES OF NITROUS direct port 50 hp and single nozzle with 35 hp. i have custom fuel rail with all stainless lines vacum fuel and etc. i got a bunch of goodies

Attached Thumbnails my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out-si851322.jpg   my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out-si851323.jpg   my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out-si851324.jpg   my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out-si851325.jpg  
Old 03-21-2009, 06:13 PM
rayraydoet
Professional

no body wants to say anything or help me out with my questions??

Attached Thumbnails my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out-si851327.jpg   my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out-si851328.jpg   my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out-si851329.jpg   my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out-si851331.jpg   my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out-si851332.jpg  

Last edited by rayraydoet; 03-21-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:24 PM
rayraydoet
Professional

i need help deciding on map clamp and how i should tune my turbo. everyone check my thread out and my ride and the pictures and let me hear your opiouns. im also looking for intercooler piping kit for the intercooler because i dont and intercooler. and i need new inteior panels, doors,cealing, new seats, and i need a new hoood

Last edited by rayraydoet; 03-21-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:28 PM
streetracer88
All Star

it takes people a little while to respond but ask i ride neon or neon crazy in a private message they know alot bout these cars nice job by the way hope you have good luck with the engine after this and question for you is it true that if you use nitrous in your car you have to rebuild it after each time you use it?as many people told me that

Old 03-21-2009, 11:27 PM
12 volt
Record Breaker

missing link is better, these guys sell one for cheap. http://www.phantasm.rpmware.com/syna...k/g-51181.aspx

50 shot is too much for OEM bottom end, 35 is debatable .

What u using for fuel control?

Old 03-21-2009, 11:54 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats your goal?

Old 03-22-2009, 01:33 AM
OhNo2.0
Professional

Still a neon. lol

Old 03-22-2009, 12:53 PM
rayraydoet
Professional

Originally Posted by 12 volt
missing link is better, these guys sell one for cheap. http://www.phantasm.rpmware.com/syna...k/g-51181.aspx

50 shot is too much for OEM bottom end, 35 is debatable .

What u using for fuel control?

the only fuel control is my aeromitive regulator. and i got a few differnt size of injectors i got stock 24's on there way and 36 pound and a set of 42 pound injectors. i was going to get a apexi afc s controller. or maybe build a mega squirt could i just tune it with a map clamp?? wat if i use bot missing link and a map clamp?

Old 03-22-2009, 01:01 PM
rayraydoet
Professional

Originally Posted by das2123
Whats your goal?
my goals are to build a 500 hp daily driver. with a nitrous spool up controled by my labtop and the maximizer. i want to use the water alcahal injection so i can oush higher hp #'s . i want to hit 650 hp with nitrous at the track only when i race. im building a bottom end with venloia racing pistons gas port total seal rings crowder rods and fully cyrogenicly treated block crank pistons and rods for better strenth. imm guna get a fully ported head from howell with big valves im guna use my hr 259 cam for now and adjutible pully. for the mean time i got stock bottom end and all my bolt ons on it. i want to hit 250 hp with nitrous and the turbo at the track on stock block until i get more money to finsh my other engine. thats my goals i ges you can say

Quick Reply: my neon build up all opiouns needed please check out