1st Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 1st gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

advice on selling 85 project truck

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 09:51 PM
cuda1979
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default advice on selling 85 project truck

have a 85 w150 project truck that i need to sell. my question is where should i try to sell it and what to ask for it, i bought 2 trucks to make 1 good one. one i purchased the owner had restored it top to bottom and his first drive out a semi ran him off the road and he rolled it, so i got it for the frame and drive train, frame is in good shape nothing twisted or rusted out, 2nd truck someone tried to fix it up didnt know what they were doing so i got it cheap, the body was mint but the frame was from a different truck and completly rusted out so i took the good body and put it on the good frame. i know thats a tought question to answer but this is what i got. 95% rust free long box body truck , the box has a couple of rusted out spots in the floor and thats about it little surface rust on the cab floors. it has what i believe is a 6 inch lift with one ton springs.truck will come with a bunch of extra parts, currently the truck has a 727 tranny in it with a spare to go with it. both axles have been gone threw newer gears and bearings. motor is a 360 partly torn down needs rebulit, extra set of fenders, extra gear box , edelbrock intake. and a bunch of misc parts that i wont list, truck needs a new wiring harness, and the normal maintenance done, brakes, fuel lines, it has american racing rims on it with 32 inch tires, and the truck is blue, any help i can get would be great i didnt want to sell it but i dont have the room for it anymore and i will be selling my house soon.

Old 03-12-2016, 09:59 PM
cuda1979

and the front clip is off the truck

Old 03-13-2016, 10:25 AM
Moparite
Grand Champion
Received 347 Likes on 327 Posts

The title is clear on the good cab correct? Not sure what you should ask but try craigs list for best offer and see what happens.

Old 03-13-2016, 10:48 AM
cuda1979

yes i have a clear title for the cab, just debating on parting it out

Quick Reply: advice on selling 85 project truck