1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Few issues giving me grief...

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 05:30 AM
RagingRam92
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Few issues giving me grief...

Well i've got a 92 w-150 318 magnum mpfi system. Recently put a new fuel filter on it, when i took the old one off the fuel dripping out was BLACK! Glad I did that, truck actually seems to have power.

But recently, then blower has been giving me issues. So I got to the fuse box under the steering column and checked it out, fuse is all good. fan worked great ans so did the heat, so im left with assuming its either the switch, the blower motor resistor or some burnt/melted wires. When I took my glovebox out the wiring looked all new. tomorrow ill take apart the fan cover and check the ground.

Now, I did get a deck put in a few weeks ago, so could something be just unplugged? If so, that's a lot of dash to tear apart. I hit a bump with the truck and it started working. I turned the truck off and left it for a few days, fan didn't work. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Quick Reply: Few issues giving me grief...