1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

So tired, were are the parts anymore???

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2016, 03:02 PM
phantom197
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The War Wagon
Partsgeek has a ton of repro parts for our Gen.1 Dodges also.
Yeah i just looked at that. Couldnt find any interior parts though. On another forum I found out this site called car-part.com

You choose your years and which vehicle. Thank God! Sometimes you have to put down 1 year and the part you are looking for is in stock for the next year! Anyways it searches junkyards salvage lots. Sadly no pics but its pretty cool. There is also an appstore app.

Old 05-06-2016, 05:38 PM
davec42

I feel your pain. If the trim is not the right color it can be easily painted with a spray bomb and the paint from a paint store. There is paint available specifically for this. I live in Phoenix and could look around. B&R Wrecking in vegas has a few of these trucks They have a website and they ship parts. 1-888-752-1118

Old 05-06-2016, 09:02 PM
phantom197

Originally Posted by davec42
I feel your pain. If the trim is not the right color it can be easily painted with a spray bomb and the paint from a paint store. There is paint available specifically for this. I live in Phoenix and could look around. B&R Wrecking in vegas has a few of these trucks They have a website and they ship parts. 1-888-752-1118
Forgot about this thread. I ended up getting a rusty but trusty 84 f150 that has been in my family since new. I now actually like the fords better. Dodges are my number 2 though. Looks depend on make and model. Anything else is petty. If its a truck itll haul and if its a car itll drive.

Quick Reply: So tired, were are the parts anymore???