1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Integrating digital dash

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 09:35 PM
dman12323
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integrating digital dash

Hello, I have a 93 Dodge D250 Cummins 12v that has been fully computer deleted. Right now I have no speedometer,volts, or anything on the dash. I was basically wondering is it possible to create a digital dash? I have all the computer skills to do it, just getting it into the vehicle is a different story. What I wanted to do is wire the sensors to a computer which read onto a screen displaying all the gauges and stuff. Is that even possible?Thanks!

Old 02-08-2016, 07:57 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Anything is possible with enough time, money and knowledge. Have not seen anyone on here attempt this so you might be on your own.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Moparite
Grand Champion
Received 347 Likes on 327 Posts

What I wanted to do is wire the sensors to a computer which read onto a screen displaying all the gauges and stuff.
Why did you remove the computer? You can reinstall it just for the dash gauges. Next best thing would be to get some digital gauges/dash or check out the lcd display from autometer. Down side it costs over 3K. There are a few others but you have to look around, Not cheap by any means.

http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.c...=cat/cat59.htm

This is nice but i think you need a megasquirt pcm to use it.

Quick Reply: Integrating digital dash