2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

3.5L R/T AWD 6 speed auto jerking in every gear at 1500rpm

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 10:43 AM
albertaavenger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3.5L R/T AWD 6 speed auto jerking in every gear at 1500rpm

yay im nto crazyy . acording to derrick dodge in edmonton i was crazy wen i had similar issue with my avenger although my was coupled with a horrid clunking wen going into gear from park and neutral and vise versa into drive and reverse and of course they could not replicate (i was bak to the dealer over 20 times) and wen i kept coming back the service manager said i was quote crazy because dodge vehicles dont have issues such as this from there new cars HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ARE YOU KIDDING ME DODGE VEHICLES ARE ****!!!! anyway so i had another dealer great west dodge in edmonton look at it i actualyl replicated it to the service manage after explaining my issue with him about derrick and they did a flash update on it and it seemed to work for over 8 months now i am having the same issue again!!! i frikin hate chrysler vehicles an so does everyone i know there garbage all built on a friday i swear i mis my hyundai elantra anyways its jsut nice to know there are are other people with this issue and simmilar issues to it i do have the jerky response wen in the 1500rpm zone just live with it theres nothing that there gunna do about it its "not a previlent issue in regards to the vehicles performance or dependability" ill be happy wen the tranny in this peice dropps out burn baby burn ! (as u can tell im a disgruntled avenger owner my second new car ever im 19 years old had a calliber before this for one month i miss my lil lawn mower )

Old 09-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Strongit
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is an old thread but I stumbled on it and I figured I should put in my two cents again. I don't have this problem any more at all. I think it's part of the break in period or something, but I haven't noticed my car doing this in months. It's got about 21000 kilos on it now.

Quick Reply: 3.5L R/T AWD 6 speed auto jerking in every gear at 1500rpm