2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

2008 avenger door sensor?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Ozsohm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 avenger door sensor?

Hi I'm new here, however I think I was on this forum few years back. Any how I hope someone can help me, my 2008 avenger (awd r/t don't think that matters but just in case) all of a sudden, about 90% of the time does not know the driver door is open, so no dome light, radio stays on some times remote start will not work it just honks once. I have looked for a sensor or some kind and have had no luck. Even went to the local auto parts store and tried to order one thinking if I know what it looks like I'm sure to find it and be able to replace it...and you guessed it no luck. So I found myself searching the internet and still noting about a door sensor of any kind. My guess its in the door handle maybe... Anyways if anyone has had this problem or just happens to know how to fix it I sure could use the help. Thank you

Quick Reply: 2008 avenger door sensor?