2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

430/RBZ iPod Nano question.

Old 02-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Matt74
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 430/RBZ iPod Nano question.

I have a 2011 Avenger Heat and I'm trying to figure out how to hook an iPod up to play music from.

From what I have read and watched, people (and Uconnect) have all said there are 2 USB ports. The one on the head Unit is for transferring music/pictures and then there is another one either below the air controls in the center console or in the glove compartment.

I have looked everywhere (even using a pin light to see if there's a compartment I have to access) and there isn't a 2nd USB anywhere in my car. I have a 12v outlet in the center console where the USB is supposed to be and I have another 12v outlet in the center arm rest, but no USB ports.

Were there some models that only had 1 or is the 2nd one hidden in the most obscure place on the car??

Old 03-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Brannigan03
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately you will have to add a uconnect module to get the results you want. Only the models equipped with the nav unit had the extra USB. I went through this trying to find a way to hook up my iPhone. Needless to say I gave up because I don't need the nav nor uconnect.

Search this Thread