1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Macho package power wagon graphics

Old 05-03-2010, 11:56 PM
fepowerguy8
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Macho package power wagon graphics

I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I've done some searching on here and on the web and can't quite find what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a straight on shot of the back end, and sides of the 70's power wagon's with the graphics, not the emblems, I believe it was a macho package? I found a site that makes these graphics, but it's kinda hard to tell what they look like exactly ( www.phoenixgraphix.com ) I would buy the kit, but I'm planning on painting up a van like this and I am pretty sure they won't work on the full-size van. Thanks

Old 05-04-2010, 07:00 PM
DustinF
Old 05-04-2010, 08:54 PM
aaron7
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sorry but something about that truck makes me LOL. Maybe the lift and tiny tires? I have no idea but it's funny looking

Old 05-05-2010, 02:02 AM
DustinF

I am not feeling it either. It is what i could find with that "simon & simon" look.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:19 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

i think it has to do with the light blue. it is a weird blue for a dodge. the tires don't look too small though he could go a bit bigger

Old 05-05-2010, 12:07 PM
fepowerguy8

I personally like the truck. I think the power wagon stickers are supposed to face the front not the back. The one I'm looking for does not have the power wagon on the side. But I do want those fender emblems, I wonder if anything like that is reproduced?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Macho package power wagon graphics