3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Mindblower Performance Chip SCAM FRAUD

Old 01-13-2009, 05:51 PM
mindblowerscam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mindblower Performance Chip SCAM FRAUD

eBay's mindblower_performance is a TOTAL SCAM!

Ebay should be banning this guy.

I bought it and after I found out it would leave to engine damage, void my factory warrantee from my mechanic, I tired to get a refund.

this piece of work told me to f off unless I leave him + feedback first.

so here is my fu to him.

here is his info

(951) 678-xxxx

Michael Porosky
Lake Elsinore Ca

born 1953 drives a Dodge Charger

address is

22748 Gierson Ave
Wildomar ca 92595

I FILE FOR a dispute through PayPal and with in a week I got my money back. I also filed for a item NOT as described through eBay, negative feedback and put 1 star on all his DSR!

this guy was so rude when I asked for my refund, cussed me out over email. I still have ugly emails me sent me.

He has a 100% money back guaranteed. You can help remove this guy from eBay.

Buy his product for 25$. When you get it in the mail, you can crack it open, see for yourself that its total garbage, post your own pictures, and return it to him.

I returned it first class with TRACKING for about 1.50$

I then contacted eBay and opened up an item not as described and with in a week and got my money back from PayPal when i gave paypal the tracking information.

Since sellers can not leave you negative feedback, he cant do anything.

after he told me to F off, I left him a negative feedback with all 1 dsr .

Right now eBay is ultra aggressive with feedbacks. Once he gets a couple more, he will be banned.

the key is

100% guaranteed refund through PayPal, just make sure you have a tracking number back to this guy.

-ship it back with tracking number from usps.
-leave negative feedback telling people to SEARCH online about this product. Don't leave a website or it will get removed by eBay since you cant have URL in the feedback
-leave all 1 DSR for his feedback.
-open an item not as described dispute through eBay. <---------- this step is the most important. Also make sure to close this dispute telling ebay that he did NOT resolve the issue.

he can only have 5-6 item not as described disputes through eBay and all his items will get lowered search status on eBay. he wont make any sales, and paying tons of fees. soon he will be gone.

also if he gets too many item not as described, he gets banned.

do your part. get this joker off the internet.

Name:  mindblowerperformancechip.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  178.1 KB

Last edited by dirtydog; 06-17-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:58 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whoa, why don't you tell us how you really feel about him . J/K man, but it pretty commonly understood that those go fast items on eBay that seem too good to be true are nothing but junk. I doubt people are going to go through the trouble of buying it, waiting for it and then sending it back just to give him a negative feedback and to get that guy banned. You should feel happy that you got your money back and feel wiser from the experience for next time.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:59 PM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

Only thing i can really say here is...if any of that crap he was advertising, dont you think the big 3 would somehow figure it all out and use such technology in their own vehicles?

Old 01-13-2009, 06:33 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought one of those and it gave me like 150+hp. that thing is insane!!!!! you musta got a dud....

I dunno what whould make you buy one in the first place, all things like that on ebay are scams. all they are are resistors to trick the computer and add more fuel or what ever, they will not add performance. but atleast you returned it and trying to **** this guy over. theres soo many ebay items that should not be sold.

Old 01-13-2009, 06:54 PM
dodgeorgethit
Professional

if it was sentby us mail take it to the postal inspectors and they will hang his *** for postal fraud..

Old 01-13-2009, 07:00 PM
SmokeySportRam
Captain

really thats all that the "power wires" they are a resistor that tells the PCM that the temp is cooler so that it changes the timing and fuel just slightly.

it looks legit, but im wondering why anyone would buy it

Old 01-13-2009, 07:02 PM
we_the_unforgiven
Veteran

I remember my uncle talking about an ad he saw in a magazine long LONG ago that guaranteed to kill cockroaches for a dollar. He sent in his dollar and they sent him two pieces of wood. The instructions said to place the cockroach on the first board and then slam the other board down on the cockroach.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:04 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

Old 01-13-2009, 07:06 PM
SmokeySportRam
Captain

wow you joined and made a profile name so you could try to screw this guy over for selling you a legit POS and your pissed cause you bought it. what a DA

Old 01-13-2009, 07:13 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

first of all, check this link. http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...=off&items=200

It appears the guy is doing pretty good on his ratings and I doubt he'll ever be in trouble with eBay. I think you're just butthurt.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mindblower Performance Chip SCAM FRAUD