Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Tricked out Stratus RT

Old 06-12-2005, 04:49 PM
PrincessofDarkness
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tricked out Stratus RT

Hi All,

This is going to sound really cheesy....BUT...I've recently moved from the Land Down Under to Bean Town....and have bought me a 2001 Stratus RT...I am loving the ride but still something in me is dissatisfied....I would love to improve the performance and increase the output of this car but don't know where to start. This is the first time I'm owning an American Made car.....so the question is does ANYONE have list of items I can do to get more grunt out of the car???

Because I'm in MA, I need to make sure that I can modify all that I can without failling the pit test each year. [8D]

Thanks!!!!
PoD

Old 06-12-2005, 06:50 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Tricked out Stratus RT

i have seen guys with an extra 100-125 hp tacked on thanks to a supercharger kit, but for what they have, youll drop another 5-10k.

Old 06-26-2005, 09:50 PM
ItDiesToday00

Yeah, Get A new intake, preferably AEM, And Borla Makes An Exhaust WhichAll Together Will add to only about 20hp but it sounds badass

Old 06-26-2005, 09:52 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

AEM is nonsense...i bought a cheapo on ebay...its silver, but i wasnt shooting for looks..it looks fine. my exhaust is custom, and i guarantee that I am louder and deeper than any NA RT.
however, the borla is considered the "mopar performance" exhaust system.

Old 06-26-2005, 10:30 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

im in mass as well, just make sure you dont take any emission stuff out like the o2 sensor, im not sure about other places, it hsould be all the same, but where we get the truck tested, they just plug in a lil thingi nto the diagnostic port and make sure everything is working and sending the right info to the computer

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tricked out Stratus RT