Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

G-force chip for sale 5.7 hemi!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 03:21 PM
tedberchtold
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G-force chip for sale 5.7 hemi!!!

i am selling a BRAND NEW in the package g-force performance chip for a 5.7L hemi! its for a 3rd generation ram but im almost positive it works for any 5.7L hemi engine any year or vehicle.
i found another chip i wanted 4 days after this one was ordered and i figured id sell it here to someone who wanted it instead of going through the hassle of returning it!
anyway i paid $70.00 for it and im willing to sell it for $50.00
you can go to http://www.gforcechips.com/ if you want to research it!
and im located in indiana. quick shipping gauranteed

Old 03-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Snipe
Rookie

pm sent

Old 03-13-2011, 07:42 PM
tedberchtold
Rookie

i did not receive any pm

Old 03-13-2011, 09:24 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Not trying to be mean but there is not a chip or timer out on the market that gives 4-7 more mpg. There are lots of chips that claim it and claim lots of power but not ONE gives real world dyno results proving it and backs their product up with a satisfaction or money back promise.

There are tons of companies out there and promise huge gains and provide nothing but a small resistor in a box or a "chip" that does the same as the Power Wire sold at www.airram.com and can be made my hand for less than 10 bucks.

Now im not trying to knock anyones sale. But I am saying buyer be careful and ask a company to provide factual and real world proven results to back up and and all claims they project..

Old 03-14-2011, 04:03 PM
tedberchtold
Rookie

i cant believe you had the nerve to come into this thread and post your negative opinion with no evidence whatsoever!!
you dont have to post in every thread that goes up do you? cause it sure seems that way!!
and your opinion is just that! YOUR opinion and you shouldnt have posted here unless someone asked a question about the chip in which case unless you have had one of these you shouldnt respond anyway. how very very rude!!
and as a matter of fact the g-force chip does offer a 100% money back gaurantee!
not to mention i know two guys at work who have them and have seen decent results!

Last edited by tedberchtold; 03-14-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:47 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

I dont have to explain my job to you. However, I will always give factual information. If you dont like it then Im sorry. If you dont like where I post then again, Im sorry. It is my job to go through each and every post.

I told you I wasnt trying to knock your sale but if you wanna put a "chip" up for sale and claim it gets up to 60 more HP, 4-7 more MPG and 20-40% less emissions then you better have something to back that up.

If those numbers were even HALF true, then they would be FLYING off the shelf with fuel prices like they are now.

That 100% money back deal means nothing once you (the original owner) have sold it to someone else.

Now if Im being rude by trying to look out for our members and protect them from bad products then so be it. I guess I am rude. Im sorry you bought it and I would have advised you to dig more into the product yourself also.

You can look on the site at MANY thread on who have bought "chips" and see what they say about it. Let me assure you, none I know of are happy with it.

Please post this "other" chip you found that you want so we can look at it also. Maybe we can help you avoid another possible bad buy.

60 more HP? 4-7 more MPG? Please!!

Guys cant get 60 more HP by doing hundreds if not thousands more dollars in hard core mods (unless they are juicing) but THIS "chip" can do it just my plugging it in?

THIS "chip" can do what $350-600 tuners like Superchips and Diablo cant?

IF this "chip" could get the least of FOUR MPG more it would be worth it. But I havent seen guys with the MOST tuned engine with e-fans and all other fuel conservative mods obtain 4+ MPG. So IF this "chip" could do, dont you think EVERYONE would be buying it with fuel at 3.50+ a gallon? Hell, mine is tuned for 93. Fuel for me is 3.80 +/- a gallon and my tank is 35 gallons. If it was worth it, I would have it simply for the fuel savings alone.

So DO NOT get mad at be because I advise guys to ask for REAL WORLD results and dyno prints proving a product, especially when there are SO many fakes out there who make astronomical claims. Superchips has them results. Diablo has them also. Does this chip have them? Let see the them if they do.

You say I have the nerve to come here and post something negative with no evidence whatsoever? You my friend are trying to sell something with big claims and no evidence whatsoever. Im trying to look out for our members including yourself.

Old 03-14-2011, 04:51 PM
jwhirl06
Rookie

Originally Posted by tedberchtold
i cant believe you had the nerve to come into this thread and post your negative opinion with no evidence whatsoever!!
you dont have to post in every thread that goes up do you? cause it sure seems that way!!
and your opinion is just that! YOUR opinion and you shouldnt have posted here unless someone asked a question about the chip in which case unless you have had one of these you shouldnt respond anyway. how very very rude!!
and as a matter of fact the g-force chip does offer a 100% money back gaurantee!
not to mention i know two guys at work who have them and have seen decent results!
Lol. I for one am glad for Weed's input on a lot of things. And it's true, the splice in 'chips' don't do anything. I'm sad I bought one so long ago, waste of $30. But alas, good luck with the sale.

Old 03-14-2011, 05:37 PM
tedberchtold
Rookie

well weed doesnt know jack!
he has absolutely NO experience with a g-force chip except what he thinks he knows!
he stated that it didnt have a gaurantee when it does!
he stated he's advising on something he has no experience to advise on!
he's also making it sound like I am claiming what this chip can do! when its the folks who manufacture and sell the chip!
plain and simple hes making excuses for posting in a thread he had no business posting in but then again if you follow his posts youll see he loves to post in any thread where he can come up with anything at all to say, even when he has to say the same thing the guy before him said!
and i wouldnt post anything about my current chip because i really dont think you have any idea what your talking about at all!

and BTW in case anyone else is interested its allready sold!!!

Last edited by tedberchtold; 03-14-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:26 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

well weed doesnt know jack! he has absolutely NO experience with a g-force chip except what he thinks he knows! he stated that it didnt have a gaurantee when it does! he stated he's advising on something he has no experience to advise on! he's also making it sound like I am claiming what this chip can do! when its the folks who manufacture and sell the chip! plain and simple hes making excuses for posting in a thread he had no business posting in but then again if you follow his posts youll see he loves to post in any thread where he can come up with anything at all to say, even when he has to say the same thing the guy before him said! and i wouldnt post anything about my current chip because i really dont think you have any idea what your talking about at all!

and BTW in case anyone else is interested its allready sold!!!
well weed doesnt know jack! he has absolutely NO experience with a g-force chip except what he thinks he knows! he stated that it didnt have a gaurantee when it does! he stated he's advising on something he has no experience to advise on! he's also making it sound like I am claiming what this chip can do! when its the folks who manufacture and sell the chip! plain and simple hes making excuses for posting in a thread he had no business posting in but then again if you follow his posts youll see he loves to post in any thread where he can come up with anything at all to say, even when he has to say the same thing the guy before him said! anyway thanks forum ***** for your useless nonsense as usuall.
I tell you what. I used to have a chip a long time ago back when i bought my truck brand new off the show room floor. It was nothing but a eeprom chip in a little black box with two wires soldered to two of the ten in it had. It came with clips so you could put it on. I distinctively remember opening my chipped box up and was disappointed. I emailed the seller who made all those same claims and asked how this device worked? How this chip was programed and with what info. After several non-replied emails I gave up.

So truth be told, I DO have experience with chips.

You are right, Ive never had THIS chip but Im sure it is no different than all the others we see guys come in here with from time to time that are disappointed. So I made a mistake about the guarantee. So what? That has nothing to do with that this chip can or cannot do. The guarantee means NOTHING to the next person who buys it. So throw that out the window.

Im not saying YOU said what the chip can do. I pulled that info on the site who sells it. Being you bought it I assume you believe them also which means you back them up.

But you know what? Youre right, Im clueless. I have zero idea what im talking about. I went to school for Mathematics and Electrical Engineering. Ive got a B.S. in both and a minor in Comp Sci. My Math was from ASU and my Eng was from GA Tech. I am OSHA 10 and 30 cert. My career is both Process Safety and Industial Hygene. I also am certified in IH through AIHA (American Industrial Hygiene Association). Think Im BS-ing you? I got the papers on the wall in my office where I sit all day for 8-10-12 hours making damn good money sitting here playing on the net all day helping other guys out. Ive told you I dont have to explain ANYTHING to you but if it will help you understand something then so be it. My job as a Mod is to go through each and every thread and make sure rules are followed, things are civil and information given is correct.

You never seemed to have a problem when I helped you with your e-fan thread and you trying to go out there and but two 10" fans. And you never had a complaint as long as I (we) were suggesting things on how to get your MPG up because of your lack on vehicle maintenance. I assumed you took our advice and replaced your clock spring in the steering column since your horn wasnt working. IDK, you never came back to say. But you are right. I know nothing. I help no one and post nothing but useless info.

Its funny that Stubby03 made a comment HERE about this same chip in your thread HERE and YOU made fun of him HERE but you went out and bought the thing and in less than a month you are trying to sell it.

I see you changed your post but thats ok. You can be a man and call me names. I doesnt bother me. Im grown. I will be the bigger man for both of us.

However, since now this "chip" is sold, I feel sorry for the poor sucker that bought it. I really hope you are just kidding and didnt pawn this off on someone else because you got took for a bad product. Dont feel bad. I admit I did too at one point. But I try to prevent the same thing happening to others. I hoped you could have seen that.

Hopefully the buyer (if there is one) will come forward and let us know these great power gains and awesome MPG increase (but i doubt it).

Old 03-14-2011, 06:58 PM
dodgerguy

well i am brand new here, a guy at work told me to check this sites for sale collumn for some stuff ive been looking for and ive got to say mr. weedahoe you really had no business posting like that in this guys ad!!
i really hope the other moderators running this site have more manners and cooth than yourself!
i dont know your backround or knowledge base but honestly get some manners.

Quick Reply: G-force chip for sale 5.7 hemi!!!