1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Neon Lift?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 01:07 AM
memorulez
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Neon Lift?

Im building a bit of a bogger out of 1999 neon 4dr (silly, I know), im looking to add a couple inches of lift on the thing. Anyone got any suggestions as to how to go about that? Ive thought of alot of stuff but im still not quite sure which way I'm gonna go. Im also wondering if im gonna have to upgrade my alternator, Im running 80/100W HIDs, a small air compressor, 2 130W offroad lights, CB radio, bunch of LEDs in the interior and such.. I dont know what else I wanna do, I'm thinking a skid plate, trimmed fenders. Let me know if youve got any suggestions to make it more functional as an offroad rig! Im brand new to the forum so some help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by memorulez; 05-11-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:02 PM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have no idea and not to bash cause I think it might look cool.... but why? Are you making it into a 4wd or keeping it fwd?

Old 05-12-2011, 02:29 PM
memorulez
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha well to be honest, I really want a truck and I've got a project thats gonnabe under way pretty soon here. At the moment, Im just working with what I've got. I get alot of stares as it is, I have a giant CB whip on my roof haha so I really dont care if it looks stupid but I love rippin around in the mud and my neon's all I got. I'd like to make it 4wd but the chances of that happening before I destroy the car are pretty slim so its probably just gonna stay front wheel. I just dont want the bumper to get buried when I hit the mud and it always gets high centered on ruts so a small lift might be all I need.

Quick Reply: Neon Lift?