Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2010 charger check engine

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 09:15 PM
ChargerChick81
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2010 charger check engine

I bought a new 2010 charger in march and my check engine light is on. What could be the cause? Is there a recall on them?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:06 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The check engine light could mean anything. It could be something as little as not having your gas cap tight to something major under the hood. Everything in this car is tied to the computer.

Take the car to a auto parts store. Most of them will check the codes for free. Come back here and at the top of this section is a thread titled DTC Codes. Look in there to find your code and it will tell you what it is. If you have troubles finding it, just post what the code here and we'll tell you what it is.

If you car is running fine though, I wouldn't worry to much about it. Probably something easy.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:41 AM
ChargerChick81
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry CEL again!!

I took my car in on Monday to the dealer and I picked it up on Tuesday, they said it just needed to be reset. Wednesday My CEL came on again so I took it back up there today. I dont understand why it came back on the next day!!!

Quick Reply: 2010 charger check engine