Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

2013 Dart Pics

Old 01-07-2012, 03:44 AM
Joe_K
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Dart Pics

http://chryslermedia.iconicweb.com/m...G013_005DT.jpg

Copy this into your web browser. The pictures start at 005DT.jpg and go all the way up to 053DT.jpg. You'll have to change the number manually in your browser to see all 49 pics.

Also a video here:

http://chryslermedia.iconicweb.com/D...0Dart%20v7.mov

Old 01-08-2012, 10:03 AM
mantisman51
Record Breaker

I was going to post these yesterday from Motor Trend. That is one of the coolest interiors I have ever seen in any car. My wife said f*** the new house, she wants one as soon as they come out. The Dart is what the next gen Neon should have been. I hope all the Hunchbacks of Auburn Hills disappear quickly. The Caliber is absolutely, without exception, the ugliest car Chrysler has ever sold and the sooner they are all buried and forgotten, the better.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:40 AM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Delete pls

Last edited by TNtech; 01-08-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by mantisman51
I hope all the Hunchbacks of Auburn Hills disappear quickly. The Caliber is absolutely, without exception, the ugliest car Chrysler has ever sold and the sooner they are all buried and forgotten, the better.
I second that. The CVT is gone now too....or going still Actually the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the Dart was Cobalt. Maybe you can get a wing for it?

Old 01-18-2012, 11:21 AM
19DodgeDartGT67
Amateur

My opinion thats a disgrace over the actual classic. I mean cmon the dart had the hemi in it for a dealer special on one year. Yeah it was the econ family car back in its days but really. I just cant stand to look at that repaired to my 67 gt no way.

Old 01-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Angel Qwizy

so whats next them bringing Plymouth back so they can have the valiant back too they should stop trying to bring back good classics and just get creative and put it under different names

Old 01-21-2012, 06:54 AM
89newbie
Captain

Agree on the name thing. Caliber, when I first saw it I thought, " Another car as ugly as the Aztec!"

Old 01-21-2012, 07:17 AM
otgarzā
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 89newbie
Agree on the name thing. Caliber, when I first saw it I thought, " Another car as ugly as the Aztec!"
Lol i thought the same thing. The Dart looks pretty good but i agree with those who said that they could do better with picking a different name, but for now Dart doesnt bother me all that much. I like the options available for the engines which has encouraged to get one...maybe itll be my first new, new car!

Old 01-21-2012, 06:55 PM
grungerockjeeper
Veteran

I disagree on the Caliber. I liked it a lot, especially from the front...reminds me of a mini-Magnum. The way the rear hatch was handled couldve been better tho. I think where the went wrong was in marketing it in place of a small compact. its more of a CUV in a lot of ways.

As much as I hate to admit this, Dodge really needs to take a good look at the Cobalt and Civic in terms of how to do a small car: both sedan AND coupe bodystyles and have a performance version of both, however do like Chevy did and make the coupe the obvious choice for the performance enthusiast. If Dodge goes sedan-only, its going to turn away a LOT of potential buyers who want a car that looks good. Stuffing a turbocharged engine under the hood of a sedan and giving it a few boy-racer styling cues sends the message that you arent 'all in' in terms of creating a serious sport compact. Its a half-assed way of doing things, and that just isnt good enough for the enthusiast. On the other hand, Scion's approach of building an attractive car with no real muscle isnt going to cut it either.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:25 AM
89newbie
Captain

Originally Posted by grungerockjeeper
I disagree on the Caliber. I liked it a lot, especially from the front...reminds me of a mini-Magnum. The way the rear hatch was handled couldve been better tho. I think where the went wrong was in marketing it in place of a small compact. its more of a CUV in a lot of ways.

As much as I hate to admit this, Dodge really needs to take a good look at the Cobalt and Civic in terms of how to do a small car: both sedan AND coupe bodystyles and have a performance version of both, however do like Chevy did and make the coupe the obvious choice for the performance enthusiast. If Dodge goes sedan-only, its going to turn away a LOT of potential buyers who want a car that looks good. Stuffing a turbocharged engine under the hood of a sedan and giving it a few boy-racer styling cues sends the message that you arent 'all in' in terms of creating a serious sport compact. Its a half-assed way of doing things, and that just isnt good enough for the enthusiast. On the other hand, Scion's approach of building an attractive car with no real muscle isnt going to cut it either.
Oh well it probably willhapen after all the U.S. Govt. has deemed FIat an Expert so Chrysler products will all be fantastic in a few years with their leadership.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2013 Dart Pics