Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

What is chysler smoking.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:43 PM
FuzzyNeighbor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is chysler smoking.

17k For a base model compact that doesnt even have ac?

Old 02-29-2012, 05:59 PM
MoparMan1991
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Show me your sources.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:39 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser

I think he noticed the air conditioner with a cabin filter option needs to be added as part of the value package for $1000.00. Not sure if the car actually is built without AC but worth the look.

Maybe the base model has AC but no cabin filter. I don't know, grasping at straws now... LOL!!!

Old 03-02-2012, 08:50 AM
LU229
Banned

Thanks again chrysler, (Dart = another joke)
just what we needed, another PEON throwaway car on the road.
Well, they`ll keep the junkyards full and busy.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:47 AM
MoparMan1991
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by LU229
Thanks again chrysler, (Dart = another joke)
just what we needed, another PEON throwaway car on the road.
Well, they`ll keep the junkyards full and busy.
What is your comment based on? I surely hope it isn't from what the first guy said. He failed to provide a valid source and if you're going to just jump on the band wagon with him without providing details and proof, then maybe you should consider re-thinking the ways in which you do things.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:03 PM
LU229
Banned

Originally Posted by MoparMan1991
What is your comment based on? I surely hope it isn't from what the first guy said. He failed to provide a valid source and if you're going to just jump on the band wagon with him without providing details and proof, then maybe you should consider re-thinking the ways in which you do things.
REALLY....???????????????
This so called NEW DODGE DART, are you kidding me man...????.... this is just another bic lighter, use it up an throw it away, just like the PEON was...! If you think this POS is anything special, or will EVER even become a great or better yet, a collectable car like the REAL original darts were/are, you definately need brain surgery. This new dart will NEVER be worthy of the past REAL dodge dart cars. All this POS is, is just another neon with newly formed sheetmetal around it. Now if you care to comment on what i said, again, why dont you just wait 40yrs and see where this great new dart is then, then i will listen to you.

Old 03-04-2012, 06:13 PM
MoparMan1991
Record Breaker

I never said that the current Dodge Dart would ever replace the previous Dart, that is just you rambling on and making idiotic assumptions. . . . I did however, say that you provided your input without providing evidence as to why you made such a claim.
/nuff said

Old 03-04-2012, 06:22 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have no intrest in this car, none.

Chrysler is taking the easy way out and marketing a car they don't build, slap a dart badge on a fiat or what ever the hell it is dosent make it a dodge or chrysler product.

Now when you consider Fiat owns a stake in chrysler, and can't really open up exclusive Fait dealerships in North America, and that dodge or chrysler could not build a small car to save them, its all abought marketing and nothing to do with car development.

I will buy a hyundia ( i did ) or a honda, or a toyota that is what it is, not a car pretending to be new and inovative built by some eone else.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:48 AM
LU229
Banned

Originally Posted by cyclone429
i have no intrest in this car, none.

Chrysler is taking the easy way out and marketing a car they don't build, slap a dart badge on a fiat or what ever the hell it is dosent make it a dodge or chrysler product.

Now when you consider fiat owns a stake in chrysler, and can't really open up exclusive fait dealerships in north america, and that dodge or chrysler could not build a small car to save them, its all abought marketing and nothing to do with car development.

I will buy a hyundia ( i did ) or a honda, or a toyota that is what it is, not a car pretending to be new and inovative built by some eone else.
right on...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-07-2012, 12:13 PM
1954Radio
Captain

Originally Posted by cyclone429
I have no intrest in this car, none.

Now when you consider Fiat owns a stake in chrysler, and can't really open up exclusive Fait dealerships in North America, and that dodge or chrysler could not build a small car to save them, its all abought marketing and nothing to do with car development.

I couldn't agree more.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What is chysler smoking.