Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Interior light problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 10:33 PM
armymom2010
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior light problem

I am a fairly new owner of a 2005 V6 3.5L and have recently had some problems with my lights flickering. The first time I noticed it I thought I was just seeing things or that it might be a car behind me, but then it happened this morning. I was on my way to work and was driving on curvy bumpy road and I know for sure the interior lights flickered and possibly my headlights also. Hard to say for sure if the headlights flickered as it was not really dark outside and nobody was in front of me to see my lights reflect off their car. Has anyone else had this problem? If so what did you do to fix it? I have the haynes manual for the car and the owners manual. My brother handles most of the maintenance on my car and repairs when needed. Just hoping I can possibly narrow it down to a few possibilities since I won't see my brother until the weekend. Any assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Quick Reply: Interior light problem