Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

07 NITRO ESC Issues!!!

Old 04-21-2012, 05:03 PM
MISFITSNYDER
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 NITRO ESC Issues!!!

I have an 07 NITRO. Regaurdless of speed, when turning the electronic stability control kicks in cutting power to the engine. I have inspected all wheel speed sensors, and when hooked to the computer, all sensors seem to be operating properly, that is when your going straight. As soon as you turn, ESC kicks in and all data on the data stream goes blank. I have replaced the clock spring in the steering wheel, and still the same issue. This is driving me crazy, as I want my car to run properly. Does anyone have any ideas as to what this could be, I am praying it is a module, sensor, or relay, because if this is going to be a shorted out wire, I will be spending way more time on this than I want to.

Old 11-13-2018, 07:21 AM
hill55
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MISFITSNYDER
I have an 07 NITRO. Regaurdless of speed, when turning the electronic stability control kicks in cutting power to the engine. I have inspected all wheel speed sensors, and when hooked to the computer, all sensors seem to be operating properly, that is when your going straight. As soon as you turn, ESC kicks in and all data on the data stream goes blank. I have replaced the clock spring in the steering wheel, and still the same issue. This is driving me crazy, as I want my car to run properly. Does anyone have any ideas as to what this could be, I am praying it is a module, sensor, or relay, because if this is going to be a shorted out wire, I will be spending way more time on this than I want to.
Decided to question? What was the problem?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 07 NITRO ESC Issues!!!