2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Any tips on Dash removal????

Old 03-03-2015, 07:00 PM
98DAKAZ
Champion
Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts
Talking

The reason I didn't DIY it myself was I just moved to AZ with my Mom with Alzheimer's I decided I didn't want to give her to the wolfs so I took on the task of caring for her if you know Alzheimer's its 24/7 job so I had no time for DIY projects.

I quit my job spent 8 months renovating my Mom's home myself DIY when she was in the hospital from a broken hip sold it and everything and moved to AZ.

Everyone called me crazy and I had to fight my lazy Bro and Sister but I had power of Attorney (POA) for all by my Mom.

On the Box I was looking high and low every day for one I finally got lucky on Craig's list I swooped in ASAP and grabbed it I have never seen one after that it was pure LUCK out of the truck and ready for pickup.

Sometimes you just get LUCKY

Last edited by 98DAKAZ; 03-03-2015 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Dodgevity
Champion
Received 376 Likes on 338 Posts

Your "luck" was well deserved, bro. Kudos on looking out for your mom in such an admirable fashion.

...Drew...

Old 01-17-2017, 02:39 PM
Karx
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car wont start after rookie attempt at heater core removal

hey guys i tried to take off the dash of my 2000 dodge durango to get to the heater core and then realized i should probably get the freon drained professionally, so i put the dash back on and now the car wont start. all of my electrical stuff works fine except for the radio, which will display the time but no music! im pretty sure i got all of the plugs back in but the one thing is that there is a thread on the back of the radio that looks like its for a ground screw but i cannot find that sucker. help??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any tips on Dash removal????