41TE AUTOMATIC TRANSAXLE
1. Disconnect battery cables.
2. Remove hold down and battery.
3. Remove battery tray.
4. Remove air cleaner/throttle body assembly.
5. Using a suitable blade or cutter, cut transaxle oil cooler hoses off flush with end of fittings. A service splice kit will be installed upon reinstallation.
6. Disconnect input speed sensor connector.
7. Disconnect output speed sensor connector.
8. Disconnect solenoid/pressure switch assembly connector.
9. Disconnect gearshift cable from manual valve.
10. Disconnect gearshift cable from upper mount bracket. Secure cable out of the way.
11. Remove starter motor upper mounting bolt.
12. Raise vehicle on hoist.
13. Remove halfshafts.
14. Remove structural collar.
15. Remove left lateral bending brace.
16. Remove starter motor and position out of way.
17. Remove power steering cooler-to-crossmember fasteners. Secure cooler out of way.
18. Remove right lateral bending brace-to-transaxle bolt.
19. Remove converter dust shield. 20. Remove torque converter
-to-drive plate bolts.
21. Remove both lower transaxle bellhousing-to-engine bolts.
22. Support engine with a screw jack and wood block.
23. Remove transaxle upper mount through-bolt. Lower engine/transaxle assembly with screw jack.
24. Obtain helper and transmission jack.
25. Position transmission. Secure transaxle to jack.
26. Remove two (2) transaxle bellhousing-to-block bolts (upper).
27. Remove transaxle from vehicle.
2011 Durango Crew - RWD, V6, stock for now.
Former: 2003 Neon R/T: COMP 400 Cam, K&N CAI, Eibach Prokit, Tokico Blues, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Vibrant F/R Strut Bars, Unorthodox UDP, Maddog 72% STS, JonnyMopar Solid Shift Bushings, Prothane MM's, Exel Speeds, Toyo PX4's, RB1 Nav.