2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Interpret this code

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 11:04 AM
gadrool
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interpret this code

Now that I know what PO441 is what the heck does P0441 Evaporative Emission Control System Incorrect Purge Flow Mean?? What needs to be fixed? I need to get an emission test and really do not want to waste my time and money. Any info or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Old 01-24-2008, 03:23 AM
noen_newbe
Veteran
Default RE: Interpret this code

ob2 is universal so google is ya best friend for morer then just ****
http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gt...po441-fix.html
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Hyundai-R...ntra-PO441.htm
basically your gas cap aint on or tight enough try tightening or disconnecting you negative battery terminal and waiting like 30 mins and u should be good reconnect the battery terminal and drive around

Old 01-24-2008, 07:35 PM
ewetho
All Star
Default RE: Interpret this code

ORIGINAL: gadrool

Now that I know what PO441 is what the heck does P0441 Evaporative Emission Control System Incorrect Purge Flow Mean?? What needs to be fixed? I need to get an emission test and really do not want to waste my time and money. Any info or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Means the expected drop in vacuum while you motor was running did not occur when it signaled the Evaporative Emissions System Purge Valve to open by dutycycle and go not enough or too much flow indicated by the pressure drop. So clear codes and if happens again get a new purge valve and replace it.

Quick Reply: Interpret this code