2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

04 Dodge Neon-which body kit?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 08:17 PM
jeffdodge0487
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 04 Dodge Neon-which body kit?

hey guys, i was lookin at the buddy club 2 body kit for my neon, because i think it looks the meanest out of all of them. My question is will this body kit fit the way the OEM bumpers fit? or should i go with the SRT or Wings West body kit. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
-Jeff

Old 05-03-2009, 09:14 PM
mannyfresh18
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffdodge0487
hey guys, i was lookin at the buddy club 2 body kit for my neon, because i think it looks the meanest out of all of them. My question is will this body kit fit the way the OEM bumpers fit? or should i go with the SRT or Wings West body kit. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
-Jeff
when it comes to body kits, it all depends on who you buy it from and sometimes it needs modifications in order to fit perfectly sometimes not. some people haev had luck with it just arriving and being able to set it on the car with no problem. i member when i got my evo kit 2 years ago i had to modify it somewhat alot to fit with my Z3 fenders and then i still had bad fitment so thats why my fenders are molded to my front bumper so u cant see any trace of a line there where they meet.
the buddy clud 2 kit is a nice kit for a neon. dont and i mean dont go with a srt-4 kit cause too many people have done that and its just dumb cause 1- its stupid to have a non srt-4 looking like a srt-4 2) people are going to try and race you cause they think u got a srt-4 3) u might not end up liking ur car cause u look at it and its not a srt-4.

but anyways. just go with whatever kit u think is best and just know u might have to do some modifications or not. hope my info helped. let me know if u need any more info.

also something i forgot to mention is that there also is the option to go with a lip kit for the neons. they look nice when combined with lowering springs and some decent rims. but its hard to come by a lip kit since they arent made anymore. just thought id let u know of the lip kit if u didnt already know.

Last edited by mannyfresh18; 05-03-2009 at 09:20 PM.

Quick Reply: 04 Dodge Neon-which body kit?