2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Windows Fogging Inside ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Diggz09
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windows Fogging Inside ?

Hello everyone,

I drive a 2003 Dodge neon, starting to get some problems. This one is my inside of windows are fogging up. The temperature is starting to get cooler (3 degrees C), and they fog up. I just parked my car went outside and they are fogged?
Last night trying to get them to unfog, it seemed like it was taking forever? I tried leaving it on cool, then warm but the fog wasnt really going away.
I do have my trunk lock missing (need new one) but seats are up, so maybe moisture is getting in? but couldnt make it this bad?

Sorry for the long question, but please, any ideas or anything would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

Old 10-24-2013, 08:22 AM
richards83
Professional
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like excessive moisture for sure. Question is, where is the water leaking in from? Is there water in the floor boards or under the spare tire? Also, do you hear the A/C compressor kick on when you turn on the defroster? If it's not, that might be why you're defroster is "taking forever".

Old 10-26-2013, 03:24 PM
teroraja

Originally Posted by richards83
Sounds like excessive moisture for sure. Question is, where is the water leaking in from? Is there water in the floor boards or under the spare tire? Also, do you hear the A/C compressor kick on when you turn on the defroster? If it's not, that might be why you're defroster is "taking forever".
The A/C is designed to stop working when it gets below 5 degrees celsius.

Old 10-28-2013, 09:00 AM
Diggz09

thank you guys for the reply, the 2nd night it worked better.. guess ill keep an eye out for a A/C leak? now I just have to fix my evap code on the car to get it e-tested ugh..

Quick Reply: Windows Fogging Inside ?