Ordered a code reader.
because of the description and reviews online.
Yes, I cleaned everything as best as I could before installing the new sensors.
Key dance codes:
- P0340 - No cam signal at PCM
- guess my cam pos. sensor is also bad. What does this do for the car?
- P0440 - Evap sys. performance
- yes, I checked the gas cap
-P0441 - Evap purge flow monitor
-P0508 - Undercurrent at linear idle air control motor
-P0522 - Oil pressure sensor low
- I did already change the oil sending unit.
- I guess the codes do not reset themselves?
-P0551 - Power steering switch failure
- Probably from the belt not driving the power steering pump
- Again, codes have to be manually reset??
I'll be able to reset them when I get the code reader today. Then I'll drive it around a bit to see if any new codes pop up.