2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Fuse error but no code?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 05:20 PM
boatmoter
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my 2000 neon had the same problem, seems to blow small fuse in the engine compartment fuse box, which also feeds the power point and dome lights, I jus ran another wire and disconnected the original one bout 3 yrs ago, the dome lights work off the same fuse, but Im sure you will find out the drivers module on the back of the instrument cluster is the culprit for that part of it, I replaced my cluster with a used on and it did the same thing, a fuse light flashes on & off at the odometer until the engine has run for a few minutes each morning, I jus rewired my dome lights after reading many people complain of this problem so that they all work when I open the door,I don't remember which fuse in the box it was, I battled this in 2012

Old 10-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Jordan Murphy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is your done light out?

Originally Posted by guitarchika
Hey everyone,

Last week I bought a 2005 Dodge SX 2.0. It runs well but on startup, it displays a fuse error. The radio and interior light aren't working. The front fog lights are also not working but I haven't checked the bulbs yet. I've checked for codes but there's none. I've checked every fuse as well as the interior lightbulb and they all look fine. I really don't want to have to take it in to be examined. Anyone have any ideas what could be going on?
I had that same problem. Put a bulb in the dome light. No more check fuse

Quick Reply: Fuse error but no code?