2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Introduce Yourself Here!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 02:25 PM
chazlewood75
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Introduce Yourself Here!

My name is Chris Hazlewood. 32 years old, married, and have a 7 month old daughter. I have a 2003 Silver SXT. I am working on upgrades. Just bolt-ons though: CAI, Catback exhaust, etc. Might look into a hahn stage 2 kit when I get finished with college and start earning some real money. I live in Lebanon, MO and work in Springfield.

Old 02-21-2007, 02:58 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My Neon CarDomain... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827507

A little late on this, but my name is Chase and I've been a meber of this site for over two years now. I'm 21 and I live in Tallahassee, Florida (despite being the biggest Florida Gator ever). I love sports and I follow the Florida Gators, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Rasheed Wallace of the Pistons, Tampa Bay Lightning and the Atlanta Braves. I'm a vig car guy. DaimlerChrysler (Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & Mercedes), Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, BMW, Mitsubishi and Subaru. I also love racing, whether it be legal or illegal. Even though my '04 Neon is slow.

I love all the DaimlerChyrsler products but what made me a fan was the Durango, Ram and Intrepid. I bought an Intrepid in 2000. A brand new SE and loved it. Had a wreck in it and dropped it in 2003.

Now I have the Neon and you can check it out here...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827507

I will be trading the Neon soon and getting a 2008 Dodge Avenger RT AWD. No doubt.

The Avenger press kit:
https://dodgeforum.com/m_710660/tm.htm

The Intrepid (RIP):
15% window tint
Viper alarm system w/ remote starter
Sony Xplod CD/MP3/AM/FM/CD-R/CD-RW/EQ head unit w/ hide away face plate
JL Audio 500/1 amp
JL Audio 400/4 amp
2 JL Audio W3v3 12" subs
2 JL Audio 1 inch tweeters
4 JL Audio 6x9's
JL Audio authenic speaker box
18" inch Epic chrome wheels
40 profile tires
K&N cold air intake
K&N air filter
better battery for my system
R/T style gauges
[IMG]local://upfiles/9989/67C0D5DCE1D54FFFB9DA97FEEFFA327D.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]local://upfiles/9989/A4C63DF280F14CB3957634598EEEF345.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]local://upfiles/9989/3DE2F98D569A43799B0B3DFFEEFAE239.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]local://upfiles/9989/6F4F321BB42945C99A691D8AE08A2F1C.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]local://upfiles/9989/0AB286BFDDDA4A3B8A7EEEE0716F8E00.jpg[/IMG]

and my forum...
FloridaSportsForum.cjb.net

Old 02-24-2007, 03:07 AM
darlin

Hey there boys! My name is Cassie I am19 turning 20 in May. I'm actually from Florida so: yes I believe in that Southern hospitality everyone jokes about. I am currently going to college for my Bachleors in Science and my Bachleors in Nursing. However, one day I actually hope to get my Dr. and become a Coroner. (kinda wierd but just think someone has to do it).. I just recently bought myself a used 2001 Neon and I absolutely love it. Well I don't know what else to say so if you'd like to know more feel free to email me. Here is a picture of my black Neon and a cute picture of me:
I love getting cuted up!

Old 02-24-2007, 02:28 PM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

ORIGINAL: darlin

Hey there boys! My name is Cassie I am19 turning 20 in May. I'm actually from Florida so: yes I believe in that Southern hospitality everyone jokes about. I am currently going to college for my Bachleors in Science and my Bachleors in Nursing. However, one day I actually hope to get my Dr. and become a Coroner. (kinda wierd but just think someone has to do it).. I just recently bought myself a used 2001 Neon and I absolutely love it. Well I don't know what else to say so if you'd like to know more feel free to email me. Here is a picture of my black Neon and a cute picture of me:
I love getting cuted up!
well, i agree its a cute picture of you! youll have to get some more pictures up in your gallery, and take some after the snow is removed from the car[8D]i had an 01SE and traded it in a couple years ago, i miss it (for some reason i liked it more than my 04sxt). working on making my srt look like my old se, good times in that car (like you, i had an 01 neon through college)

Old 02-25-2007, 10:51 PM
darlin

Yep will due! Its a little hard though right now cause every free day I get somehow it manages to snow! =)

Old 02-27-2007, 02:11 PM
2003NEONSEGUYANDGIRL
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HELLO EVERYONE. MY NAME IS BRAD. I AM 31(GRANDPA OF THE FORUM) I AM A FORMER US MARINE TRAINED IN SPECIAL OP'S CAMP PENDLETON, CA AND PENSACOLA,FL . NOW I JUST SIT AROUND WATCHING MY BROTHERS IN IRAQ.

I HAVE A 2003 SE AND ITS ALL STOCK. I HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE MANY AVAILABLE PARTS AT MY ACCESS DUE TO THE FACT THERE ARE ALOT OF WRECKERS AROUND ME. AND I'VE REPLACED THE FLOOR MATS, AND THE PLASTIC TRIM ALONG THE FLOOR ON THE FRONT PASSENGER SIDE.

I WILLINCLUDE PICS WHEN THE CAR GETS WASHED. UNLESS YOU LIKE DIRTY JOBS

The following users liked this post:
3438 (12-09-2019)
Old 02-27-2007, 02:32 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Welcome to the site Chris, Cassie, and Brad! I just want to say thank you for your service Brad, and we're all praying for our guys over in the sandbox.

Well, enjoy the site all of you, we've been working over the past few months on some new FAQ's and "Stickies" (threads at the very top fo the page) which contain TONS of information...and dont be afraid to ask questions!

Old 02-28-2007, 07:14 PM
RacheLbrittaNy
Veteran

well heres my intro,,names Rachel..just purchased 03sXt dodge Neon..i will post some picZ soon of my ride..ive been havin a few problems with my car but i truly am happy with it esp. the color.

i'm 20/21 March 25 which should be fun..but anywho..glad to join the forum

i'm actually here tolearn n listen so thats bout it..[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 03-04-2007, 03:42 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Welcome to the site Rachel!

Old 03-07-2007, 04:45 PM
gtownskaterpunk

Hey, everyone! My name's Chuck and I just got my first Dodge car last month. It's a 2000 Neon - completely stock as far as I can tell. It had a few problems, some which seemed serious, that needed fixing when I bought it. Thankfully it turns out these were actually very minor and easy to fix. Here's a list in case anyone else runs into these problems.

1) After starting the car, the digital odometer display in the dash would flash the message "FUSE".
2) While driving the message "DOOR" would blink like crazy above the digital odometer display.
3) The dome light didn't go on under any circumstances.
4) After leaving the car alone all weekend, the battery was dead monday morning.
5) The horn doesn't work.

Took me a week to figure out what was wrong (drove me crazy too!) and 10 minutes to fix it. Bottom line, all of these problems were caused by the same thing: the driver's-side door switch.

Problem #2 tipped me off that the door switch needed replacing. The switch gave a false "open" message to the alarm system which set off the alarm and caused #4. Ultimately, the alarm and the dome light being on all the time probably drove the previous owner crazy enough that he disconnected the horn and removed the dome light bulb, causing #3 and #5. And since the dome light bulb somehow functions as a fuse in the electrical system the bulb being removed also caused #1.

New door switch: $8
New dome light bulb: $2
Time to replace these items: 10 minutes
Having a new (used) car in perfect working order without spending 100s to get it fixed right off the bat: Priceless.

Quick Reply: Introduce Yourself Here!