Introduce Yourself Here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 01:24 AM
jmoddes
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

hows it goin'

im from kenosha, wi home of AMC

have a 2000 dodge neon that is fully loaded with some lights (yea i'm a light guru :P )

know a few people on here. use to have an account on here before it was deactivated because i was generous and posted a coupon for everyone to use (mean people lol )

but back.

hope to talk ta ya soon

Old 05-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Bladez28

Hey what's up, my name is Rafael and I live in Indio, Ca that the palm springs area for those of u who don't know also home of Coachella feast and Stagecoach.

Well I just bought my first dodge car, and it's a 2000 Plymouth neon I know I said dodge but samething right. Well got it off a friend for $300 not running. I figured got the timing belt snapped and replaced it along with the water pump and tenstioner. I usually pretty good about fixing my own cars. And now I'm stumped so I here trying to access ur wisdom on what could be the problem. I post a thread so if any can help I'd apreaciate it. Thanks

Old 05-11-2012, 09:56 PM
akflyerman
Default noobie!!!

hello,
I am new to this, so ill jump right in. I have a 2001 neon with the ABS and Trac off light on. I have checked the ABS sensors and they look good, (no broken wires). My question is what else causes this problem? Could it be the speed sensor on the tranny? If so would it be the input or output side? At this point i refuse to pay someone 100 bucks to hook it up to a computer, the ABS sensors are $65.00 each. The speed sensors on tranny are about $20.00 each. By the way the speedometer still works???

Old 05-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Dbackfan12
Default New to the dodge neon scene

Hey, my names Jesse and I have a 2000 dodge neon with about 178000 miles and am having a few problems with it. Hopefully someone here has had the same problems and will be able to help me out. Hope to really learn more about my car here, thanks.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:31 PM
Darksydes1988

Hello everyone names Guillermo im 23 im from Houston TX also new to the forum im looking on buying a 05 SRT4 Neon i have some question's that i hope i can get answers on here. Ive heard after 90K on the trans that you must be rebuilt as well with the engine. I've always wanted one but never got one because of these rumor's. I curently own a 1992 3000GT VR4 so i love fast turbo cars,and looking to get another fun toy.

Old 05-31-2012, 05:20 PM
ILCollins04
Default New To The Forum!

I have a silver 2004 Neon SXT with the following upgrades: Exhaust, Motor Mounts, Belts, Radiator, Injectors, Spark Plug Wires/Plugs/Ignition Coil, Cold Air Intake, Headlights, Intake Headers, Strut/Coils, and Clutch. Visual Upgrades: Hoses, Hood, Spoiler, Dash, Seats, and a few Decals. I am searching for a nice SRT-4 currently. I look forward to learning about Neons and also helping others with theirs.

Ian

Old 06-04-2012, 10:29 PM
A M P Neon

Well, Hey DodgeForum!
To start off, my real name is Alex, I am 16, and I go by A M P on forums or games online.
My car is a 2000 Dodge Neon. It is not the best car out there, but I got it free from an uncle, So I will take it.
I have done no modifications, plan on a new paintjob, and a full on exhaust setup. Don't know which exhaust yet, though.
I don't have any pictures to place here right now, but when I get my computer back, you will see a few.

Old 06-13-2012, 01:00 AM
Steaver

Hullo.
My real name is Seaver. pretty weird one i know! Im 18, and i work at a gas station in a little town called niverville in Manitoba, Canada. I own a 2003 Dodge SX 2.0. Mods to my car, iv got a cold air intake and chip on the way, (ordered it 2 months ago and it only got shipped today -_-) and i have a new muffler sitting in my basement waiting to be installed! im looking into doing an engine swap from the SRT-4, or just a trubo, or a supercharger if they even make kits for that! :P i also plan to change the cam to a comp cam or maybe a crane. still need to look into it more! although i talked to crower and they said that noone makes cams for a 2L SOHC.... D: Anyways, if anyone knkows of a place where i can get a full turbo kit or maybe a supercharger.... or a good cam, then id really appreciate it if you'd send me a link or something!! thanks!

Old 06-28-2012, 11:14 AM
arrowball78
Default Noble

Hey everybody, my name is Jared, I'm 19 and I'm from Lowell, Michigan. I'm currently studying at Grand Rapids Community College to earn my associates in law enforcement and join the police academy.
My Neon is my third car, but it's my first real quality vehicle.
I am generally new to Dodge Forum, and I'm just looking for some reviews and tips on what I can do to make her look and drive well. Let me know what you think!
Mods:
5% tint
17" NEX-O Wheels
Cooper Zeon All-Season Performance Tires
Floor Mats
6" Polk Front Speakers
6x9 Kenwood Rear Speakers
2 10" MTX Subwoofers
500w Jensen Amp
Mid-Grade Pioneer Deck

Attached Thumbnails  Introduce Yourself Here!-photo.jpg  
Old 07-09-2012, 07:40 AM
JMBpt

Hey everyone! My name is Mike and i'm from Portugal with a 2nd gen (Chrysler) Neon 1.6LE
Kinda hard to get parts for my "baby" but still is a awesome car
Hope i can learn more about my car.

cheers

Quick Reply: Introduce Yourself Here!