2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2nd Gen Ram Picture thread!!! Pic whore's unite.

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 09:46 PM
ClubCab5.9
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by djbucky3
So to keep with the actual theme of this thread, I went and took a bunch of pics of my truck. So lets begin

With the brand new fog lights I put on her today!

Spectre 14x3 and dc power amp

SpyderAuto headlights

Cobra 29 lx that i just temp hooked up this morning, works great, talked to a guy about 20 miles away, a lot better than my midland that couldnt make it across my parking lot.

7" flip out display, with a backup camera hooked up

Installed a truck horn, with compressor and everything.

With my compressor switch and horn button inside!

And last and most certainly not least, Ole' Glory flying

Your registration tags are way 2yrs+ expired. Changing the date of the picture doesnt make it so.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:21 PM
Wildman4x4nut
Record Breaker
Received 149 Likes on 114 Posts

I've asked this before and never gotten a real answer. Why do people cover up their lic plate? What are people going to find out if they see your plate? If I'm driving down the road next to you I can see your plate.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:15 AM
ReadRam
All Star

He didn't cover his vin. The photo could be blown up and, and, and we could do something tricky. Saw that on a movie. But they were looking for a date on a newspaper. Drink and going to bed, I don't know why, either.

Old 07-23-2014, 11:55 AM
tincan57
Captain

Radial MT Mud Claws....................I love the traction and ride. If you ever switch to just "Mud". K.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:41 PM
djbucky3
Captain

I just covered up the license plate because why not? It took me two minutes to do and makes me feel a little safer, can ya blame me? As for the tags, those are 16's, hence not two years old?

Old 07-27-2014, 06:10 PM
Blue Mopar01
All Star

New headlights I put in 2 weeksv from AMparts. Definitely a needed update, now I can see the road lol. Still contemplating on getting some brighter bulbs, but not a big issue.

Old 07-27-2014, 07:22 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,171 Likes on 2,924 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue Mopar01

New headlights I put in 2 weeksv from AMparts. Definitely a needed update, now I can see the road lol. Still contemplating on getting some brighter bulbs, but not a big issue.
Do the relay kit for the headlights first. Makes for better power supply to the bulbs, and significantly reduces the amperage the headlight switch needs to deal with. (always a good thing.) LMC truck has plug and play versions.

Old 07-27-2014, 08:01 PM
Wildman4x4nut
Record Breaker
Received 149 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by djbucky3
I just covered up the license plate because why not? It took me two minutes to do and makes me feel a little safer, can ya blame me? As for the tags, those are 16's, hence not two years old?
How does it make you feel safer? I can drive down the road behind you and write your plate # down if I want to. And then I'd be close enough to do something. I just always wonder why people do it. I'm not as scared of my own shadow so I never cover mine up. Hell I posted pic's of a GPS mount for my bike with the GPS showing the map of my area and didn't bother to black that out either. If someone wants to find me they can anyhow so why waste time worrying about stuff I can't control. Sure I understand not helping them out too but I just don't understand the point of covering up your plate.

But to each his own. If you feel safer then knock yourself out. I was just hoping to get a answer as to the WHY of it.

Old 07-27-2014, 08:06 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,171 Likes on 2,924 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman4x4nut
How does it make you feel safer? I can drive down the road behind you and write your plate # down if I want to. And then I'd be close enough to do something. I just always wonder why people do it. I'm not as scared of my own shadow so I never cover mine up. Hell I posted pic's of a GPS mount for my bike with the GPS showing the map of my area and didn't bother to black that out either. If someone wants to find me they can anyhow so why waste time worrying about stuff I can't control. Sure I understand not helping them out too but I just don't understand the point of covering up your plate.

But to each his own. If you feel safer then knock yourself out. I was just hoping to get a answer as to the WHY of it.
It seemed like the thing to do at the time.

Old 07-27-2014, 08:10 PM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just googled my license plate in an attempt to find out something about me.

No luck.....

My Sig has a pic of my license plate in it lol

Too each his own.

Quick Reply: 2nd Gen Ram Picture thread!!! Pic whore's unite.