2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Boston Bombings

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 09:07 PM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wish he wouldve come up to NH i had a bullet with his name on it!

i hope he suffers, and rots in prison. giving him the death penalty will just be a satisfaction for him...

edit: officer donahue, i believe is related to my cousins wife. kinda creepy when it hits that close to home. i have family all over the boston area...

Last edited by redneck_ram; 04-19-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:24 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So I read the "Post Boston Bombing" Muslim hate was already starting, people attacking people because they think they're terrorists or it's their fault the bombs went off.

Sad.

I live in a small town, most people know most everyone, we have a Pizza Restaurant that's been in the town for several several years now, probably going on 20 or so now, it is owned and run by Muslims, they are also the cooks.

Shortly after 9/11 someone called the FBI and told them the Muslims at the restaurant were lacing the food with anthrax, and boy did the FBI come and investigate that, shut them down for a few days, than after they were cleared of any wrong doing the town showed it's support and the place was packed it's first day back open.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:38 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Cowardly scum bag get's to live the rest of his life, in what is becoming a pretty plush prison system. Oh well, at least Boston can now get back to some kind of normalcy, and try to make up for some of the millions of dollars that were lost, while the towns were shut down, because of this DB and his DB brother.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
So I read the "Post Boston Bombing" Muslim hate was already starting, people attacking people because they think they're terrorists or it's their fault the bombs went off.

Sad.

I live in a small town, most people know most everyone, we have a Pizza Restaurant that's been in the town for several several years now, probably going on 20 or so now, it is owned and run by Muslims, they are also the cooks.

Shortly after 9/11 someone called the FBI and told them the Muslims at the restaurant were lacing the food with anthrax, and boy did the FBI come and investigate that, shut them down for a few days, than after they were cleared of any wrong doing the town showed it's support and the place was packed it's first day back open.
There's a pizza place in Pulaski, Everyone calls it Bella's. they make great food but the place is a little run down and they are run by some foreign people. I dont hink they're Muslim but people make jokes about them and it makes me mad

They have a 28in pizza you get for free if you and one other pizza can eat it all

Anyways, I'm glad they caught this guy. I hope he doesn't get solitary so hopefully he gets beat up a lot

Old 04-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by zman17
Cowardly scum bag get's to live the rest of his life, in what is becoming a pretty plush prison system. Oh well, at least Boston can now get back to some kind of normalcy, and try to make up for some of the millions of dollars that were lost, while the towns were shut down, because of this DB and his DB brother.
x2 big guy

Old 04-20-2013, 12:06 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

As a society I believe we should be moving towards more capital punishment, not less. Personally.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:08 PM
gdstock
Legend

Originally Posted by Jimythefan
One of our truck drivers from the Methuen store was at the race with his family when the blast occurred. He's okay, but his wife lost both legs below the knee, his daughter was seriously injured in both legs, and his son was slightly wounded with shrapnel. I can't even begin to imagine the horror of seeing your loved ones laying there in their own blood. There's a fund already set up and our company will pitch in for sure.

I'm still at a loss for words right now, but here's a thought for you. Massachusetts doesn't have a death penalty. This gem of the human race will get 3 hot meals and a warm bed plus free medical for the rest of his life. Great isn't it?

There is no way to adequately convey the trauma that this family will now endure for the rest of their lives. My heart reaches out to all the victims....and all victims of any violent crime (which is why I work in this field...)

Originally Posted by Jimythefan
Little b!tch was hiding in a boat. Shame they took him alive.

Taking them alive is the only way to know how many may have been involved in this...if there are any more. If they can learn anything from him it could be helpful. It is a toss-up sometimes.

Originally Posted by zman17
I suspect he will be brought up on federal charges of terrorism, and follow the fate of Timothy McVeigh.....Maybe end up at Gitmo. No plush prison there!

On another note, one of the reasons I NEVER totally believe the corporate news medial.....

Name:  130421zooey-deschanel1_300x206.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  37.6 KB

They just cannot get sh@t right!

Old 04-21-2013, 02:19 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

The media can't get it right half the time because they are all trying to beat each other for latest news. As far as where he ends up, It will be years before he ends up some where not very friendly.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:21 PM
stewie01
Legend

^^ Gitmo

Old 04-21-2013, 02:55 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

Originally Posted by stewie01
^^ gitmo
ftw!....