2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What Am I Doing Wrong?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 04:43 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
Insanely cute? You had a wife, didn't you?
The Okie Navy chick was insanely cute whether I was married or not. That was during the second wife's reign of terror, and we were separated at the time, but I didn't let the Okie chick up to my room.

If I'd known then what I know now I'd have invited her up and extended my stay, too -- not because of my ex, but because of one of hers who'd become a problem child for me about a decade later. It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all...

Old 07-31-2013, 04:48 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
The Okie Navy chick was insanely cute whether I was married or not. That was during the second wife's reign of terror, and we were separated at the time, but I didn't let the Okie chick up to my room.

If I'd known then what I know now I'd have invited her up and extended my stay, too -- not because of my ex, but because of one of hers who'd become a problem child for me about a decade later. It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all...
You should have done it.

Old 07-31-2013, 05:11 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion

You should have done it.
That's easy to say now... At the time it was a more complicated question. If I hadn't been hung up on that whole stupid morality question I'd have been just drowning in the good stuff that week. I was right close to it, as the second ex was, shall we say, exceedingly generous with her affections in my absence. I'd even made a date with a fine blonde who worked a toll booth on the Beeline Expressway, but the angel on my shoulder talked me into drawing the line at dinner and drinks. My brain almost exploded over that.

I haven't always been as stupid as I am now. I used to be far worse.

Old 07-31-2013, 05:20 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

That's easy to say now... At the time it was a more complicated question. If I hadn't been hung up on that whole stupid morality question I'd have been just drowning in the good stuff that week. I was right close to it, as the second ex was, shall we say, exceedingly generous with her affections in my absence. I'd even made a date with a fine blonde who worked a toll booth on the Beeline Expressway, but the angel on my shoulder talked me into drawing the line at dinner and drinks. My brain almost exploded over that.

I haven't always been as stupid as I am now. I used to be far worse.
Too bad you're too old now.

Then you could be really stupid.
I feel kinda sorry for ya tho...some of them military chicks are damn cute.

Old 07-31-2013, 06:11 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion

Too bad you're too old now.
You're turn's coming, man, before you even know it.

I feel kinda sorry for ya tho...some of them military chicks are damn cute.
I was in the Air Force, which is the branch that gets the most favorable babes to mutts ratio. But it ain't joining the military that does it -- they're cute when they get there.

When I was stuck hanging out at the Holiday Inn nearest the entrance station (AFEES then, MEPS now, I think) in Los Angeles, they wouldn't let us out and wouldn't let friends or family in, but the place was just absolutely crawling with exceptionally skanky hookers. But there was this one who was actually not half bad looking, the only paleface in the bunch, and she made a ton of money. Then she turned up at the entrance station -- it turns out she was enlisting in the Army.

Old 07-31-2013, 06:14 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

You're turn's coming, man, before you even know it.

I was in the Air Force, which is the branch that gets the most favorable babes to mutts ratio. But it ain't joining the military that does it -- they're cute when they get there.

When I was stuck hanging out at the Holiday Inn nearest the entrance station (AFEES then, MEPS now, I think) in Los Angeles, they wouldn't let us out and wouldn't let friends or family in, but the place was just absolutely crawling with exceptionally skanky hookers. But there was this one who was actually not half bad looking, the only paleface in the bunch, and she made a ton of money. Then she turned up at the entrance station -- it turns out she was enlisting in the Army.
Oh, I know. Some days I feel it already. lol

Your story is why I love the old guys hanging around here.

Old 07-31-2013, 06:40 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion

Your story is why I love the old guys hanging around here.
You mean young guys don't go out and get their own stories any more? Maybe the internet and video games make the outside world less interesting?

I can see it now, in 50 years time: Gee, Grandpa, tell us again about the olden days when you had to work video games with your hands!

Old 07-31-2013, 06:49 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

You mean young guys don't go out and get their own stories any more? Maybe the internet and video games make the outside world less interesting?

I can see it now, in 50 years time: Gee, Grandpa, tell us again about the olden days when you had to work video games with your hands!
Either games or work. lol
Don't get into trouble, especially with the women-folk. A certain someone wouldn't like that anyhow.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:47 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Can't you two take this conversation to PM's?

Old 08-01-2013, 09:56 PM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

darn. UU's only been back 2 days and he's already in the dog house with the mods. that's an LOL.

Quick Reply: What Am I Doing Wrong?