2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

I'm the new guy...

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 03:46 PM
OnTheRocks
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm the new guy...

Hey everyone. I posted in the new members area, but I wanted to introduce myself to my fellow 2nd gen guys. I've been poke'n around this place for a little while now and I've seen a lot of awesome trucks. I thought I'd finally create an account and introduce myself. I'm Nate, I grew up in SW Kansas, I moved to Chicago in 2002 and that's still home. I have a 1997 1500 Sport 5.9L 4x4. Love it! Kind of a funny story how I got it, but I don't want to drag my first post out too long lol!

Anyway, it used to be "Brilliant Blue" now it's a shade similar to "Brilliant Blue." I've got about 105k miles on her, the dash is perfect, driver side seat is a mess. I've had a few people try to buy her off me, but I think I'll have to keep her until one of us is completely dead. Needs some work, and there is a TON of stuff I want to do it.

Old 01-27-2015, 05:22 PM
Blue Mopar01
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to DF! Good looking blue dodge make sure you look over the plenum thread here so you don't have to worry about that issue.

Old 01-27-2015, 09:19 PM
BBartow
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome

Old 01-27-2015, 10:12 PM
Spillage
Record Breaker
Received 66 Likes on 64 Posts

Welcome!
I almost got blue when I bought mine... wife initially wanted blue, but decided the red was better... I was good with either.

Quick Reply: I'm the new guy...