2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

In depth build sheet

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 09:32 PM
99on40s
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In depth build sheet

I'm going to the dealership tomorrow to get my pvc valve and was wondering if anyone knows the name of the in depth build sheet that you can get. It supposedly shows if damage was done to your truck when it arrived at the dealership previous owners and alot more info than a normal build sheet offers. I had a page bookmarked with what it was called but can't seem to find it for the life of me. Thanks ahead of time for the replies

Old 03-13-2017, 09:39 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,176 Likes on 2,929 Posts

Vehicle history report? I know there are several sites that offer them. Of course, they want money for it.....

Old 03-13-2017, 11:23 PM
99on40s
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vip summary report is what it's called. If you know someone that works at a dealership and can get there copy of it that they use it contains build sheet, all dodge service records, damage upon arrival if any, recalls that are open or have been completed on the truck, some states will not give you one because of "right to privacy act" prevents it because it shows all po that were registered with dodge including names and addresses and any Lein holders, the build sheet is broken down into dodge 4 digit code for every option in how it's specifically listed in the computer, if the dealer tells you they are clueless or don't know what you are talking about it comes from DealerConnect Chrysler's internal information source. Hopefully this helps someone else out.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:33 AM
primem
Record Breaker
Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts

pm me the last 8 of your vin

Last edited by primem; 03-14-2017 at 09:37 AM.