2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

The Infamous P1391

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Chrisfletcher
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Infamous P1391

bah..... tried that, cleaned it up, then reinstalled it, and tested it with the multimeter and everything was functioning perfectly. took the truck for a spin, and it threw the same code and hesitation came back.... talk about frustrating...

Old 06-27-2017, 10:41 PM
Chris Grippin
Default What if

Originally Posted by 014x459
Guys, if you have a code for a crank reference signal, then throwing plugs, an IAC motor, etc at it is NOT going to fix it. Replace the sensor.
Rank

What if the cam and crank sensors have been replaced and still the same problem

Old 06-28-2017, 12:11 AM
dbbd1
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think you win the prize, this thread is ten years old!

The following users liked this post:
Akwingnut (01-04-2023)
Old 06-28-2017, 09:27 AM
Chris Grippin

Originally Posted by dbbd1

Thanks for the smart-*** reply dumbass if I wanted an ignorant answer I'd have gone and talked to freaking designer for these vehicles I'm asking a serious question and you got to be a smart ***. I don't care if the damn things 10 years old

Old 06-28-2017, 09:55 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,174 Likes on 2,927 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Grippin
Thanks for the smart-*** reply dumbass if I wanted an ignorant answer I'd have gone and talked to freaking designer for these vehicles I'm asking a serious question and you got to be a smart ***. I don't care if the damn things 10 years old
Then maybe you should start a new thread, give a bit more detail about what is happening, what you have done, and what you are driving. Oh, and leave off with insulting the staff here, that really isn't a good idea.

The following users liked this post:
Akwingnut (01-04-2023)
Old 06-28-2017, 10:03 AM
Chris Grippin

Originally Posted by dbbd1
Well if you're the staff and you're insulting me to begin with by saying I get the prize because I replied to a 10 year old post and what is the post about it's about a Dodge 360 with an engine fault code for the crank position sensor is it not who do you think is being ignorant here it ain't me you insulted me first you want it you've got it otherwise leave it alone if you ain't got an answer. Insulting and salting is coming back with that kind of a reply if you're the staff and you're going to answer with a reply like that you don't deserve to have a job I'd have fired you for that reply

Old 06-28-2017, 10:07 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,174 Likes on 2,927 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Grippin
Well if you're the staff and you're insulting me to begin with by saying I get the prize because I replied to a 10 year old post and what is the post about it's about a Dodge 360 with an engine fault code for the crank position sensor is it not who do you think is being ignorant here it ain't me you insulted me first you want it you've got it otherwise leave it alone if you ain't got an answer. Insulting and salting is coming back with that kind of a reply if you're the staff and you're going to answer with a reply like that you don't deserve to have a job I'd have fired you for that reply
Maybe you should find a forum more to your liking then. Bumping a 10 year old thread isnt helpful. And quite frankly, if you are so thin-skinned that you can't take a bit of ribbing, then perhaps this isn't the place for you.

If you want to start your own thread, and give folks the information they need to actually help you, (and lose the attitude) you are more than welcome to. If not, nice *meeting* you.

Quick Reply: The Infamous P1391