2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Air Filter Help...

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 07:48 PM
navyfc
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air Filter Help...

Someone posted earlier to me about a bunch of you fellas having the k&n round top filters, im guessing like the old school filters... Does any one have a good website to go to, so i can check them out and whats a reasonable price for them, if yall think that they are better then the cool air intakes im going to cancel my order on those...

Old 09-07-2007, 07:52 PM
navyfc
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Air Filter Help...

I need the whole setup i cant find that, found the filter but need the rest! Thanks

Old 09-07-2007, 08:17 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Air Filter Help...

You can buy a round air filter setup at Autozone, Pepboys, Advanced Auto, NAPA or about any other auto store,probably under a performance mod section. The most popular ones are Mr. Gasket or an Edelbrock series. 14X3" is the biggest you'll want to go. You can buy a Mopar Performance AC from the dealership, makeitmoper.com, moparts.com or lots of other mopar dealers.

Quick Reply: Air Filter Help...