2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cracked dash Class action lawsuit

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 04:16 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cracked dash Class action lawsuit

ORIGINAL: ray126

ORIGINAL: BlueBeast2

I think the only thing cracked here is you
This coming from a guy that put's fake blue lights (looks like the lights on Andy Griffiths car) on his truck and has never taken it offroad? The best thing you have to say about your truck is that you have a Sony radio?

Very impressive....
haha.. wheres your stats mr. 8 posts. [sm=bustedsign.gif] So before you come in here trying to cause a ruckus.. just look at who your talking to in here. People come here all the time and actually post worthwhile information. The only thing I have seen you do is flame flame flame... get the heck out of here. LOL... man it must suck not having anything else better to do than post in here and jump all over people. mr. 8 year old.. just chill out a while. So the dash's crack.. its a given... I'm a victim too.. and you know what.. my front bezel piece cracked twice too... preaching to thechoir aint gonna do a darn thing. why dont you go waste your time callin someone who won't do anything anyway? And as far as the transmission comment, my truck doesnt have a hitch, never abused the truck, and went out not too long ago. So you can cram that right up your drive shaft hole.

Old 11-04-2007, 04:25 PM
ray126

Fake blue lights??? As mentioned before I am a firefighter my lights are not fake. You wouldn't have the ***** to go into a burning building if your so worried about being killed by plastic. And to prove my lights actually work heres a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42-0-f-woxE
That's odd....isn't red the color of firefighters? And don't they usually have some type of official decal on them??? I've seen your lights before, on EBAY for all the wannabe police and fireman.

The only fires you put out are the ones in your ashtray. Quit trying to pretend your a big hero rushing into burning buildings every day and rescuing people. It's an insult to the REAL firefighters and policemen.

Are you going to show us your fake badge next? Maybe tell us how you were in the CIA?

Old 11-04-2007, 04:28 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

Actually red lights are for chiefs, blue lights are used for regular firemen. Get your facts straight.

Old 11-04-2007, 04:29 PM
ray126

Oh my..I'm laughing now that I saw your video!!!

WHO takes a video of their truck lights on at night and then posts it on youtube??? I'll tell you who.....Wannabe firemen. Go back to your garden hose and pretend. Or maybe clinb a tree and look around for a cat.

Fireman....that's so funny

Old 11-04-2007, 04:30 PM
XXL 1500
Captain

dude ray126...

wtf is your problem
you dont even know
taking this onto a personal level is not what this forum is about
its about people helping people
i am a full time technician for dodge, chrysler, and jeep and i take the time out my busy day to help and post up solutions to people's problems - i dont have to and i dont get paid to - but i do it because i am a nice guy and enjoy sharing the info

chill out

Old 11-04-2007, 04:31 PM
ray126

I have a fireman that lives on my street and he's not a chief. he has red lights AND.......DECALS THAT SAY IT'S A FIRE VEHICLE.

That's why he takes video at night.

Old 11-04-2007, 04:33 PM
ray126

ORIGINAL: XXL 1500

dude ray126...

wtf is your problem
you dont even know
taking this onto a personal level is not what this forum is about
its about people helping people
i am a full time technician for dodge, chrysler, and jeep and i take the time out my busy day to help and post up solutions to people's problems - i dont have to and i dont get paid to - but i do it because i am a nice guy and enjoy sharing the info

chill out
Read the entire thread...I wasn't the first one that made a personal attack.

Old 11-04-2007, 04:34 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: ray126

Fake blue lights??? As mentioned beforeI am a firefighter my lights are not fake. You wouldn't have the ***** to go into a burning building if your so worried about being killed by plastic. And to prove my lights actually work heres a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42-0-f-woxE
That's odd....isn't red the color of firefighters? And don't they usually have some type of official decal on them??? I've seen your lights before, on EBAY for all the wannabe police and fireman.

The only fires you put out are the ones in your ashtray. Quit trying to pretend your a big hero rushing into burning buildings every day and rescuing people. It's an insult to the REAL firefighters and policemen.

Are you going to show us your fake badge next? Maybe tell us how you were in the CIA?

how about you know what the **** your talking abotu before you post.

In PA firefighters use blue lights. Fire Officers run red lights, Police run red and blue. You wanna see proof that I'm a memberI have no problem with that http://www.parkesburgfire.com/content/active/Eugene Ratcliff Jr. theres also pics of me on the site. I go by my nickname for the most part so the the pics may say firefighter Jinx Ratcliff.

If anybody here is an insult to the REAL firefighters and policemen. its you for talking a bad about one and not knowing a damn thing about it

Old 11-04-2007, 05:42 PM
ray126

I see there's another person on that site with your name but no Jr.

Let me guess, your daddy lets you play fireman sometimes? I wonder how the guy felt that was more qualified for the job but didnt get it so "Daddys boy" could do something with his life.

Nothing like getting a job because daddy "fixed" it for you.

yea, your my hero.

Old 11-04-2007, 05:45 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm a volunteer so anybody can run and I'm just a normal firefighter. I'm not an officer so my "daddy" didn't get me a job. Even if I was an officer my dad would have nothing to do with it.

Quick Reply: Cracked dash Class action lawsuit