2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cracked dash Class action lawsuit

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 05:46 PM
greenmachine
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cracked dash Class action lawsuit

ORIGINAL: BlueBeast2

ORIGINAL: ray126

ORIGINAL: BlueBeast2

Fake blue lights??? As mentioned beforeI am a firefighter my lights are not fake. You wouldn't have the ***** to go into a burning building if your so worried about being killed by plastic. And to prove my lights actually work heres a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42-0-f-woxE
That's odd....isn't red the color of firefighters? And don't they usually have some type of official decal on them??? I've seen your lights before, on EBAY for all the wannabe police and fireman.

The only fires you put out are the ones in your ashtray. Quit trying to pretend your a big hero rushing into burning buildings every day and rescuing people. It's an insult to the REAL firefighters and policemen.

Are you going to show us your fake badge next? Maybe tell us how you were in the CIA?

how about you know what the **** your talking abotu before you post.

In PA firefighters use blue lights. Fire Officers run red lights, Police run red and blue. You wanna see proof that I'm a memberI have no problem with that http://www.parkesburgfire.com/content/active/Eugene Ratcliff Jr. theres also pics of me on the site. I go by my nickname for the most part so the the pics may say firefighter Jinx Ratcliff.

If anybody here is an insult to the REAL firefighters and policemen. its you for talking a bad about one and not knowing a damn thing about it
First off, as the former Battalion Chief of the Oak Grove Fire Dept., please tell me what is a real firefighter? I guess that a "real" firefighter is one that gets paid to do the job. I will have you know that some of the "fake" firefighters out there are better at what they do then paid guys. I certainly know that they work harder. A regular forty then going out to do thier part for the community. I want you to go and miss multiple dinners with the family or get up two or three times in one night. Sure sounds fake to me. Alot of these guys do not get a dime to cover the fuel and maintenance for using there own vehicles.

By the way our lights are red for everyone. When I was in Missouri it was blue.

Someone shut this guy up.

Old 11-04-2007, 06:01 PM
jperkins812
Professional

I agree, somone needs to send him on his way.

Old 11-04-2007, 06:04 PM
ray126

Here's what I do know...Guys that are real heros never talk about it. They don't brag about, take movies of little lights on their trucks and post them on YouTube.

All I've heard from him is what a "hero" he is. I've known hero's, the NEVER discuss it. It's obvious that this guys whole life revolves around being a part time vol. fireman. Check out his YouuTube site.

Oh, and I'm sure daddy had nothing to do with it...You say you pull people from burning buildings like it's something you do everyday. Your own fire dept website says differently.

Pretty soon your going to start believing what your saying if not already.

Old 11-04-2007, 06:13 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have never mentioned being a hero, or going into burning buildings everyday.

Old 11-04-2007, 06:25 PM
greenmachine
All Star

Here's what I do know...Guys that are real heros never talk about it. They don't brag about, take movies of little lights on their trucks and post them on YouTube.

All I've heard from him is what a "hero" he is. I've known hero's, the NEVER discuss it. It's obvious that this guys whole life revolves around being a part time vol. fireman. Check out his YouuTube site.

Oh, and I'm sure daddy had nothing to do with it...You say you pull people from burning buildings like it's something you do everyday. Your own fire dept website says differently.

Pretty soon your going to start believing what your saying if not already.

Everyone THREAD IS DEAD no more retorts

Old 11-04-2007, 06:29 PM
ray126

" As mentioned before I am a firefighter my lights are not fake. You wouldn't have the ***** to go into a burning building if your so worried about being killed by plastic. And to prove my lights actually work heres a vid"

Yea right, you certainly insinuated it though didnt you. Admit it, your whole life, your whole being revolves around being a part time vol. fireboy. You have your website, your youtube website, your truck on here with your "kinda almost official blue lights" (try to get those official stickers for the doors)

I checked the link and it had a "news" link. Odd, I didn't see your name anywhere. So be honest, do you have a life outside of trying to be a part time hero? is there ANYTHING you do or say on the internet that's not connected to you being a part time vol. fireboy?

Really, I'm asking...what do you do when your not being a part time vol. fireboy?

Old 11-04-2007, 07:00 PM
ray126

Oh..and I see you have a webssite devoted to your 1994 Mustang. I also see that you ask for a 'donation" on the site, I guess for people having the privlidge to look at your 1994 car?

Do you donate any money collected to charity? Maybe the Childrens Burn center? I know I give every year, great cause.

So tell us, really...Do you really think people should give you money for looking at your car online?

Old 11-04-2007, 07:55 PM
xskylinedx
Record Breaker

Well ray, these guys are always ready to give good advice and experience to fellow members like myself. All I've heard out of you are a bunch of insults, and its time for you to take a walk. Don't let the door hit ya.

Old 11-04-2007, 07:58 PM
SilverRam_01
Captain

ORIGINAL: greenmachine

Everyone THREAD IS DEAD no more retorts

Old 11-04-2007, 08:28 PM
2500 mopar
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The response has been huge. Look on the front page of the main Ram forum. It's the number one discussed issue. I'm sorry about your transmission but it's not talked about as much as cracked dashes.

Plus a transmission can break due to abuse which is more than likely what happened to yours. Take an online class on the do's and dont's of tranmissions and maybe you wont wreck the next one. Maybe a refresher driving class might help.

not that im totally against what your saying but i think your dead wrong dodges trannys are deffinately more talked about not their dashes

Quick Reply: Cracked dash Class action lawsuit