2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

what is the difference between a standard cab door & a quad cab front door??

Old 05-25-2008, 06:09 AM
hottrodd57
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is the difference between a standard cab door & a quad cab front door??

I see that they make a reproduction front door shell for the 1994-01 dodge trucks, but they say they are for the stanard & extended cab trucks, NOT the quad cabs! the front doors on my 200 quad cab seem to be the exact same doors to me as the standard cab doors? ??? why couldn't I use these door shells on my 01 quad cab? has anyone here put these on a a quad cab?

Old 05-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Scottr1110
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: what is the difference between a standard cab door & a quad cab front door??

94-97 dodge ram extended cabs didnt have the rear swing out doors so at the bottom lip of the door it curves towards the front of the truck the quad doors go straight down they dont curve so if u put the other doors on u would have a major gap at the bottom of the door or they would line up at all if u can get some pics of a club cab dodge ram and a quad cab u will see the it

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: what is the difference between a standard cab door & a quad cab front door??