2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Mickey Thompson Baja claw pictures..

Old 04-17-2005, 08:48 AM
zeekxxx
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mickey Thompson Baja claw pictures..

This was a post to another post but I thought anyone wanting some info on Mickey Thompson Baja claws might like to see the pictures.....

I went with Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on my last 2 trucks. Loud as hell on the road but the v shaped tread as almost no hydroplaning (sp). I was very impressed with that. It rains lot here in germany and I findself driving over flooded ruts and roads. They lasted along time and had awesome traction off the road. If you do alot of highway driving you might look for a quiter tire but I only drive 4 miles each way from work. Ive notice that people look up from the sidewalk when I drive by. Seems to wake them out of there trance. Who knows maybe loud tires saves lives. lol

http://www.ronbarthelt.com/Ranger1.html

heres a link of the tires when i lifted my ranger. Now sold.. My dodge has yet to have a pair but I will be gettin some this spring...

Old 04-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Racer Rob
Veteran
Default RE: Mickey Thompson Baja claw pictures..

Yep I have a set for the Ram for play. Loud on the road but get the job done.

Old 04-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good job on the ranger. . .that thing looked awsome when you were done.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 04-17-2005, 10:23 PM
waterbug1999
Rookie

You ought to look into some "lift lips", I think thats what they call it. Its a rubber flaps that rivets in to cover the 3" gap from your frame to the body.. Looks cleaner and it will help keep the engine alot cleaner as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mickey Thompson Baja claw pictures..