TV Cable replacement
Ok so lastnight I was working on my truck adjusting the TV Cable and the connector bracet broke on me. I am going to the Pull a Part today to try and pick up a new one and was wondering, does the TV Cable have to be from another 2500 V8 5.9 or will any 2nd gen truck be ok. I would hate to have to trash a new cable cause it didn't fit. Thanks for any input. BTW I have had my new 2500 for around a month now and am lovin every minute of it. First truck I've ever owned and am very happy so far even with the work that has had to happen so far. So far...
1. New o2 sensors
2. New fuel pump
3. New windshield
4. New fluids and filters through out
5. rewired the fog lights to work
6. Fixed vacuum leaks and the mystery AC vent to defrost
7. Partial Debage ( I like the RAM 2500 V8 MAGNUM on the side)
8. Lots and lots and lots of cleanup
1. Plenum fix or intake replacement
2. Throttle body
3. Bed liner
5. fix misc electrical issues (door locks, interior lighting, trailer lights etc)
Any sugjestions on what else I should do? I'm all ears
Thanks everyone for all your help I would still be trying to figure out the fuel pump 4 weeks later if not for this forum.