2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Hella FF75

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 09:52 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Hella FF75

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/hl...aw4aAqkU8P8HAQ

I got these for Christmas and finally got a day off where it wasn't raining or too cold to get the motivation to install them. I am quite happy with them.
These lights have a bulb that is easy to change when they burn out and they are impressive with how much light they put out considering their size.
I connected them to the relay that came with them but the relay activation wires are connected to the unused high beam wire instead of a rocker switch. I used to have off road lights and it was a pain having to hit a rocker switch and my high beam switch when a car was coming toward me, now it's all in the same switch.
I mounted them in the rectangle holes in the bumper and the only thing I had to do for a mount was cut and drill a flat piece of steel to bolt to the bumper at the top of those holes.
The only downside of these lights is my other lights look like crap because these have glass lenses and my others have faded plastic lenses.

Last edited by Sheriff420; 02-01-2016 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Obiejuankinobie
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like them, may get me a pair

Quick Reply: Hella FF75