2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

PLEASE HELP LIGHTS OUT

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 10:45 PM
DodgyDiva
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE HELP LIGHTS OUT

Hello all. My husband is out of town and my car just died. I have to drive his 2002 Dodge ram 1500. His manual was stolen some time ago and I need to know how to replae the rear tail light. I am very handy and my co worker is helping but we have already remove the two star screws and the light casing is loose but won't pop put. what are we missing. Its getting dark soon and I have a long commute with my son. I need that brake light. What should I do? Please help.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:13 AM
Tani1500
Champion
Default RE: PLEASE HELP LIGHTS OUT

i guess that this may be alittle late now but you just have to pull out once the screws are removed. then twist it and it should come right out.

Old 11-15-2005, 03:50 PM
DodgyDiva
Default RE: PLEASE HELP LIGHTS OUT

thanks for the response. and its not to late. I am still driving with the light out. After I removed the screws the light box was loose but it didn't want to come out, like it was still attached on one side. I didn't want to break anything. But am I supposed to twist and pull until it comes out? I really don't want to break anything.

Quick Reply: PLEASE HELP LIGHTS OUT