2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Any member have worked or own at a import-export business?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 07:17 PM
zeekxxx
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any member have worked or own at a import-export business?

Sorry for off topic but Im looking for someone who can locate some reflectors - like offroad light ones that 12v lights go in.

I dont expect a reply but they say it doesnt hurt to ask.

thx

Old 12-01-2005, 08:11 PM
crazy1snow
Record Breaker
Default RE: Any member have worked or own at a import-export business?

hey check this item number on ebay.com

they don't ship international but is that what you are looking for?

Old 12-02-2005, 02:02 PM
zeekxxx
Captain

Nope not even close. But I thank you for looking. I am working a new style truck lightbar that I intend to patent sometime before I grow old and die. I need to buy some parts for the prototype. Who knows maybe someday I'll be buying some ad space on this forum. I just got sick of nobody making what I want so Im going to make it myself.

Old 12-02-2005, 04:10 PM
MGDMike
Champion

ORIGINAL: zeekxxx

Nope not even close. But I thank you for looking. I am working a new style truck lightbar that I intend to patent sometime before I grow old and die. I need to buy some parts for the prototype. Who knows maybe someday I'll be buying some ad space on this forum. I just got sick of nobody making what I want so Im going to make it myself.

Sometimes thats what you have to do. Not too sure if I could be any help for ya, but I'm pretty darn good at CAD so if you need me to get some drawings up for you I don't mind. But here's the catch.... I can't charge ya (and I wouldn't either). What I would do is take your specs and go to my college and practice w/your stuff. We got some great programs that can generate just about any type of light source and with the level of intensity as well. Give me a hollar if ya want my help. Have fun!!!

Quick Reply: Any member have worked or own at a import-export business?