2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

How do I install a blower motor for my A/C system

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 07:40 PM
gear jammer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do I install a blower motor for my A/C system

I have a 1995 Dodge Ram. The blower motor seized up. I got one off ebay. I have lost my manual for this truck.
How do I install the new motor I got? It looks simple just not sure what I need to remove to get to it. Please help as it is hot as Hell in Florida!!!!!!![sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 07-26-2006, 08:25 PM
TMS Bill
Record Breaker
Default RE: How do I install a blower motor for my A/C system

Here's a replacement factory service manual: https://dodgeforum.com/m_340929/tm.htm

Old 07-26-2006, 09:51 PM
DieselDemon
Record Breaker
Default RE: How do I install a blower motor for my A/C system

It's under the dash on the passenger's side. Unplug it, and remove the three gold screws. 10mm I believe. That back one is a bitch to get to. Put the blower onto the new motor and viola...... Just make sure the new motor has a foam seal around it. I would go to Autozone or some place like that and plug the new one in to the wiring harness and see if it spins. Be careful though, they are pretty torquey and will spin right out of your hand....LOL. Good luck.

Quick Reply: How do I install a blower motor for my A/C system