2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2nd gen tow hook brackets ... Get em while they're hot

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd gen tow hook brackets ... Get em while they're hot

If anyone is looking for some VERY nice tow hook brackets for their Ram, look no further than God Ram It. That boy does some NICE work !!!

When I ordered them from him, I THOUGHT I was ordering some thin gauge metal bent in a couple of spots with some holes drilled into it. WhatI recieved was entirely different. I came home last night to this mamouth 9 pound box containing some REALLY nice brackets made from what looks like 3/16 steel. EFFING NICE !!!!

Unfortunately this is yet another project that will be put off until the weather breaks, but if I were you and you were thinking about putting some tow hooks on your Ram, get your order in now. With quality like this I'm sure he's gonna be busy.

Thanks bro !!

Old 02-01-2007, 05:51 PM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker
Default RE: 2nd gen tow hook brackets ... Get em while they're hot

thanks Mayfair. they are made out of .299 steel. thick stuff.

But unfortunatley the department that bends them for me will no longer do "G" jobs for me anymore because their bosses are making them fill in time sheets. So unless I want to pay them overtime to bend these for me I'm SOL

so in short I wont be able to provide these brackets anymore.
you were the last one Mayfair.

Old 02-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Default RE: 2nd gen tow hook brackets ... Get em while they're hot

Man I hope I don't eff them up putting them on. I feel like it an end of an era, like I have the last Ram ever made. I'll treat em like gold bro !!

Thanks again !!

Quick Reply: 2nd gen tow hook brackets ... Get em while they're hot